Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

+34
Anci´s Boyfriend
babytina
isak
Anafan62
lukefusion
M4RiT0
teR
baggy
vandreadMD
David Tuga
petty
Bunker
kyokolover
Roksa
Kasia
ana-avril
Ceren
ajvic
doud
Fernando
denice
Garfieldcat
tennisetviola
volleyball
Jennifer
hearts
badminton.star
don99
AnaIvanovic89
Fuzzi
Nestor
cicmika
Romina
Admin
38 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present Empty Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Admin Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:47 am

Please write down your ideas here. Everyone´s opinions are welcomed. The more the better.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Romina Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:48 pm

hey guys! just to refresh my memory: can anyone tell me what were the past presents that we gave to ana pls?
thanks =)

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Romina,I heard present was t-shirt and cookbook.

What are you think about my idea,to write Ana song.
Actually I have some 'draw' on Serbian but all together word by word, sentence by sentence from heart. . .and to write it on one wallpaper, kyoko maybe is able to do it the best.
Ana is big inspiration.It hasn't to be problem.
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Nestor Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Romina wrote:hey guys! just to refresh my memory: can anyone tell me what were the past presents that we gave to ana pls?
thanks =)
2 years ago, it was a book members made, accompanied by a dvd, last year it was a T-Shirt and a cookbook.

I still have no ideas about this year's gift, maybe someone could make a video of her greatest moments or sth. Let me think about it for a while.

I just know it can't be a book again. Laughing
Nestor
Nestor

Back to top Go down

Post  Romina Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:49 pm

ahh ok! thanks
i'll be thinking hard for the next present Wink

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 pm

First i was thinking for design a T-Shirt but now i read that she has still one....I think we must give her something what she can have always with her on Tour, so she must always thinking at us tongue ...Maybe a locket inter alia..sounds boring but it's only a first thought you know Wink
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaIvanovic89 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:28 pm

what about a golfset or a golfball with our autographs lol! no i have no idea Embarassed btw who designed the forum? it looks pretty nice Wink tongue

AnaIvanovic89

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:59 am

AnaIvanovic89 wrote:what about a golfset or a golfball with our autographs lol! no i have no idea Embarassed btw who designed the forum? it looks pretty nice Wink tongue

But I think that story about her relationship with Adam became bored to her.
We can put our autographs but on something else,wallpaper for example or something else etc. Question
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 am

nice to see some familiar faces from years past as well as some new ones Very Happy remember there are no stupid ideas and i am sure we will come up with something very nice for Ana Cool CC and Edy designed the forum so props go to them on that front cheers

Since there have been some questions about last years project anyone interested in a copy please let me know and i will email it to you Smile As far as 2007, not sure who has a copy of that.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 am

I hope,no I know,we surely will be constructive team.I think there will be a lot of ideas.This forum is too young for missing inspirations.
Thanks for the welcome. Very Happy
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present Empty Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  don99 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:52 am

Gosh, no ideas spring to mind right now, but I'll give it some thought. I'll also be glad to help in any way I can, if I can be useful.

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:19 am

don99 wrote:Gosh, no ideas spring to mind right now, but I'll give it some thought. I'll also be glad to help in any way I can, if I can be useful.

of course don any help is welcomed Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badminton.star Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 am

I liked Nestor's idea of making a video of all her great moments, but there are already so many such videos on YouTube Sad Sth unique? I can't think of anything right now but............... let's see Cool
badminton.star
badminton.star

Back to top Go down

Post  hearts Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 am

@ Nestor - no book? I think we should definitely have fan birthday wishes though

& 2007 book doug probably has a copy of that, the DVD was made by Maryangel with help from milanemicotton (sorry if i got the name wrong)

I think with so many great graphics people on the forum they should make something Very Happy
hearts
hearts

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:29 pm

I still got the .pdf file of the 2007 present. Doug put it all together I think.

So far I couldn't really think of a present Sad Some suggestions were already made so I guess we'll find something soon!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:28 pm

hearts wrote:@ Nestor - no book? I think we should definitely have fan birthday wishes though

& 2007 book doug probably has a copy of that, the DVD was made by Maryangel with help from milanemicotton (sorry if i got the name wrong)

I think with so many great graphics people on the forum they should make something Very Happy

Maybe can be created some poster as puzzle with her pics, or puzzle.Just to se dimensions and how it has to look.
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:55 pm

I remember that Ana played often with Scott Byrnes Backgammon in free time..Maybe we can give her a special designed version from the game you know, but without Scott i don't with who she can play it Crying or Very sad ...Maybe the greatest gift we can make her is to satisfy Byrnes to come back cheers ...
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:44 pm

hearts wrote: I think we should definitely have fan birthday wishes though

absolutely Smile

obviously something with sentimental value is what we are looking for so keep that in mind, while thinking of ideas Wink

nice to see some chatter already. all the invites should be finished shortly, but do encourage your forum friends to join Very Happy its clear at times our mails go unread by some Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Fuzzi wrote:I remember that Ana played often with Scott Byrnes Backgammon in free time..Maybe we can give her a special designed version from the game you know, but without Scott i don't with who she can play it Crying or Very sad ...Maybe the greatest gift we can make her is to satisfy Byrnes to come back cheers ...

What would you do?
Design it on special way?! Question
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:20 pm

I think both the idea of having a poster with our photos and having a Backgammon game for her were made before.
I don't know about the Backgammon one though. It sounds quite nice, but how to get one? And how to pay for it?
Whereas the idea of the poster is quite nice! There are some sites (which I can't remember now lol!) where you can create one picture with many small photos. Maybe we can use a pic of Ana and have it created with photos of us? (I hope you understand what I mean)
The question is then how to include messages by us which I think we definitely should do!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:03 pm

cicmika wrote:
Fuzzi wrote:I remember that Ana played often with Scott Byrnes Backgammon in free time..Maybe we can give her a special designed version from the game you know, but without Scott i don't with who she can play it Crying or Very sad ...Maybe the greatest gift we can make her is to satisfy Byrnes to come back cheers ...

What would you do?
Design it on special way?! Question

Were only first thoughts, so how we can make it i don't know....
But i like the idea with the poster with our faces and signatures...to become a photo from everyone is easy but the signature confused ...maybe everyone undersign on a sheet of paper, scan it on his PC and send it with the pic...but who can create the poster with all of us that it look professional and Ana like it??
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Maybe it can be notebook?!

Nole got the poster with names of members who at that moment were on the forum every day.
All members recieved message,so 365 members I hope will try to make this.
If it willn't be case then we who are there can make it but smaller.One page could be with pic for example left and on the right your message.
I don't know.

Last edited by cicmika on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  volleyball Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Hello everyone!
It´s me lupita!

Hey the idea of the poster with our small pics would be great! Thumbs up for that idea! cheers
I was thinking of something that in my opinion is not so complicated but it requires a real commitment of all:

1. We write 1 letter for Ana. By this I mean that It is going to be 1 letter from all the members, not one letter from each member. It has to be with a proper length and most important really sweet and encouraging for her (to pick this letter we can do a contest or everybody giving ideas of what to say and 1 can put them all together in one letter I dunno, or we can just vote for the best letter.... alien )

2. We divide the letter in the # of people who is going to participate, so that everyone gets 4 or 5 words to say, and each member has to record the sentence on a .wmv.

3. At the end all the vids are pasted together and is like a video letter with all her fans talking.

Well that is my idea. scratch

I love the emoticons of this forum BTW! hahahahha lol!
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Post  Romina Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:34 pm

lupita! i like A LOT your idea! it's more personal this way Smile
a video letter way to go! cheers

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 pm

@ lupita welcome knew you would be in here Wink nice idea but i have a bit of a concern on how the single letter would be picked Question people might feel put off if they put alot of effort into writing something and theirs isnt picked idk Crying or Very sad we dont want to exclude anyone Smile

in regards to point 2 how exactly do you do that, recording the words as a .wmv? sorry if it seems a dumb question, but i really dont know lol! would we all just send our sentences to whoever makes the video Question
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next