Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Roksa on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 pm

soo we should write a letter and make a video from it! for example everyone gets 2 sentences to say, it would be nice and interesting Smile what do you think?

Roksa

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Fuzzi on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:02 pm

I find the idea to make a video for her not really personally you know? Everyone can make a video and post it on YouTube or so on and hope that Ana see it but the idea with the poster or the towel is nice...
avatar
Fuzzi

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  kyokolover on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 pm

^Well I think the video is special because of our reading and our faces.... Razz but maybe diffcult to listen it clearly Razz
I think,Poster is great,Song or Poem is great,Toweland pillow is great,so why don't we make all of these?Towel may be the "big" present,poster and songs are easily to be made,can be the extra presents.
avatar
kyokolover

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  ana-avril on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 pm

kyokolover wrote:^Well I think the video is special because of our reading and our faces.... Razz but maybe diffcult to listen it clearly Razz
I think,Poster is great,Song or Poem is great,Toweland pillow is great,so why don't we make all of these?Towel may be the "big" present,poster and songs are easily to be made,can be the extra presents.
hmm good idea..but it needs a lot of work..or no?? Razz i really like the idea of towel or a toweled pillow,,and the poster idea..hmm all ideas are great i cant choose one Smile Smile Smile

ana-avril

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 26
Location : MAcedonia,Skopje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  cicmika on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:49 pm

I think this goes too far from reality.Let to imagine that we're Ana on one moment.
-oh,one more video.But they are very positive.Smile,good feel,but my dear she won't watch it every day.
-one more poster,and who will make it as mosaic.Finally Nole has got as bday present poster with members autographs,so it's nothing too specially and new.
-writing messages(letter actually) or song is 'hard' job because we only communicate on the forum.I hope some artist will compose song to her soon.
-and finally I think the most original idea is pillow and towel of course with our crazy pics.Wow,she will see us. Laughing


Last edited by cicmika on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
cicmika

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  ajvic on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 pm

^maybe she just look the video one time, but there is no guarantee that she use the towel or pillow

ajvic

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  petty on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 pm

cicmika wrote:I think this goes too far from reality.Let to imagine that we're Ana on one moment.
  • oh,one more video.But they are very positive.Smile,good feel,but my dear she won't watch it every day.
[*]one more poster,and the who will make it as mosaic and finally Nole has got as bday present poster with members authographs,so nothing to special and new.
[list][*]writing message or song is 'hard' job because we only comunicate on the forum.I hope some artist will make song to her soon.
[list][*]and finally I think the most original is pillow and towel of course with our crazy pics.Wow,she will see us.

I kind of agree with you Marijana :-))
Towel with our crazy pics seems like cool present heheehehehe
I mean it"s really hard to make something special for her,coz we don"t actually know her that good, but I like the idea where she can meet us ( if I can say it) by seeing our faces, happy faces of course hehehehe
avatar
petty

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  cicmika on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 pm

ajvic wrote:^maybe she just look the video one time, but there is no guarantee that she use the towel or pillow

I don't think she will use it.I'm sure she will leave it at home,actually any present.But what you prefer when you're tired of all obligations and when you need little peace,DVD or pillow?
avatar
cicmika

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Fuzzi on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 am

How is it when we write a book for her where we describe how we sampled maybe her Roland Garros Triumph? or some one met her, write from this...or how you come to ANA?Why Ana, and not JJ Laughing ..or where you have Ana saw first you know? Or maybe her sadly Out from Wimbledon and AO this year ...
Write from your feeling or thought from this moments and so on...
A lot of small stories about Ana, so she can read how her supporters always feel with her or how we become a Ana Fan....and at the End everyone is mapped with a small picture and a signature....i think it's not too difficult to print a book and maybe we can write in a few languages - serbian,english and spanish...i mean a few stories in serbian, a few in english and a few in spanish..I don't know how it is with her German or French...

What do yiu think?
avatar
Fuzzi

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  cicmika on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 am

Dear Fuzzi,
you can write her how much you love her on the topic 'Pink envelope'(you can see it in off-topic).
I'm sure Ana won't enjoy to read why you love her more than JJ in bday present. No
This year was too difficult to Ana so if you write her about her game,then you have to be focused on this year not on last much more successful years.
How you become her fan,I think it would be very interesting to her and it's good idea as writing messages on few languages(Nole knows German). Very Happy
This can be good idea because I think it's the simplest job.But on other side she has got something very similar last year-cookbook. scratch
avatar
cicmika

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  hearts on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 pm

yeah i think its a good idea Fuzzi and cicmika, instead of just the usual bday wishes we can write a story related to some theme Smile
avatar
hearts

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Ana bday's Present

Post  M4RiT0 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 pm

hearts wrote:yeah i think its a good idea Fuzzi and cicmika, instead of just the usual bday wishes we can write a story related to some theme Smile

I also think is a good idea, but about what ? Razz
I agree when cicmika refers to talking about Ana's game, because Ana feels isn't playing good matches, she feels we expect more of her, like she does. Ana needs to know that we'll always support ! Talking about how we became fans of her, it's a good idea Wink
avatar
M4RiT0

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Aveiro

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/mariopi12

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  ana-avril on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:58 pm

dunno i stil think that the towel and mozaic ideas are the best.about telling her how we becamed her fans,we can do that via PE(not that it was bad idea) Smile Smile Smile
: Wink

ana-avril

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 26
Location : MAcedonia,Skopje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  teR on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:20 pm

The best thing is that is different from everything that is able to give earlier.
avatar
teR

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  teR on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Fuzzi wrote:How is it when we write a book for her where we describe how we sampled maybe her Roland Garros Triumph? or some one met her, write from this...or how you come to ANA?Why Ana, and not JJ Laughing ..or where you have Ana saw first you know? Or maybe her sadly Out from Wimbledon and AO this year ...
Write from your feeling or thought from this moments and so on...
A lot of small stories about Ana, so she can read how her supporters always feel with her or how we become a Ana Fan....and at the End everyone is mapped with a small picture and a signature....i think it's not too difficult to print a book and maybe we can write in a few languages - serbian,english and spanish...i mean a few stories in serbian, a few in english and a few in spanish..I don't know how it is with her German or French...

What do yiu think?
I think it would be nice if we saw that in good times and bad, that our support will be provided.
It would also be good you can leave messages in different languages she understands.
avatar
teR

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:49 pm

@ question for graphics people is the mosiac idea only possible to do on a poster Question sorry i really have no idea lol!
reason i ask is if we chose the pillow/towel idea is it possible to do a mosiac of our pics on those that was the thought Wink

about her not using the gifts again that isnt really important imo. its more the idea that she can always have it Very Happy

@ hearts sorry off topic but glad to see you arrived safely Wink

about telling her how we became fans again not a bad idea. personally i have told her through pe and last years gift thou Wink

at somepoint tommorrow or the next day a mail will be sent to all who have registered to ask to vote on which ideas they think are best then we will go forward Cool


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-08-07

View user profile http://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  M4RiT0 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Admin wrote:@ question for graphics people is the mosiac idea only possible to do on a poster Question sorry i really have no idea lol!
reason i ask is if we chose the pillow/towel idea is it possible to do a mosiac of our pics on those that was the thought Wink

about her not using the gifts again that isnt really important imo. its more the idea that she can always have it Very Happy

@ hearts sorry off topic but glad to see you arrived safely Wink

about telling her how we became fans again not a bad idea. personally i have told her through pe and last years gift thou Wink

at somepoint tommmorrow or the next day a mail will be sent to all who have registered to ask to vote on which ideas they think are best then we will go forward Cool

That is the most important Wink Well said Smile
avatar
M4RiT0

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Aveiro

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/mariopi12

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Romina on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:04 am

all the ideas are really good guys cheers

talking of the pillow or towel, i think it's a better idea the towel... i think because maybe we have more chances that ana will take the towel to the tournments.. and maybe the pillow will be more complicated because the hotels have (ofc tongue ) pillows... but i mean, the pillow idea is really nice, i did it as a present myself and it looked really cool Smile so if we do the towel it will look nice as well.

we have a lot of ideas! great! Very Happy

Romina

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  kyokolover on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:00 am

ajvic wrote:^maybe she just look the video one time, but there is no guarantee that she use the towel or pillow
Well there is also no guartntee that she won't use the towel.And I think that she has it,she knows she have something that shows our love for her,that's enough.My friends used to send me something like that,I didn't use them,but I am really happy for our friendship.So I think only if she has them is ok.


Last edited by kyokolover on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
kyokolover

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  kyokolover on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 am

ana-avril wrote:
kyokolover wrote:^Well I think the video is special because of our reading and our faces.... Razz but maybe diffcult to listen it clearly Razz
I think,Poster is great,Song or Poem is great,Toweland pillow is great,so why don't we make all of these?Towel may be the "big" present,poster and songs are easily to be made,can be the extra presents.
hmm good idea..but it needs a lot of work..or no?? Razz i really like the idea of towel or a toweled pillow,,and the poster idea..hmm all ideas are great i cant choose one Smile Smile Smile
Well I think just making the towel or pillow needs hard work....poster or other things are easliy to do.We are not professional makers for those things,so I think we just show Ana the full love for her is ok.

cicmika wrote:I think this goes too far from reality.Let to imagine that we're Ana on one moment.
-oh,one more video.But they are very positive.Smile,good feel,but my dear she won't watch it every day.
-one more poster,and who will make it as mosaic.Finally Nole has got as bday present poster with members autographs,so it's nothing too specially and new.
-writing messages(letter actually) or song is 'hard' job because we only communicate on the forum.I hope some artist will compose song to her soon.
-and finally I think the most original idea is pillow and towel of course with our crazy pics.Wow,she will see us. Laughing
Well I don't think these tings a far from reality.I think messages or song can be the same thing with video.Or Just a song.In China,there are some great songs were written by fans,for their idols.They are not artists,and I think we don't need artists,not every artist is Ana's fan and they won't go the forum,Ana may just listen it for one time,but it's enough that she knows there is a song or more for her.I think it's great.Just the sentence from bottom of hearts,like you said cicmika.To be honest I don't like the idea to make a mosaic.Just a poster or wallpaper with a song or poem on it but no mosaic like the first idea.
And I still support the idea to make towel and pillow with our crazy pics.But still that question,who will make pics as mosaic.Or just with natrual pics.
confused confused confused confused.... scratch scratch scratch scratch
avatar
kyokolover

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  lukefusion on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am

There are a lot of great ideas til now.

I actually don't have one in my mind but here are some thoughts for improvements:

Do you think Ana would like a picture of herself (no matter on poster/towel/pillow/...)?
What I'm saying is that I don't like watching the whole time at a photo where I am the only person on. Don't get me wrong I still look awesome Very Happy but I think it's some kind of weird looking at yourself, you know? I'm sure a lot of people think this way...
Maybe it would be better to style the (perhaps mosaic) frame out of a tennis raquet or sth like that (instead of a picture of Ana) with crazy pictures from ourselfs in it...
I bet Ana has a lot of pics of herself lifting trophys and so on in her apartement - she would like to watch at sth else Wink

And about the video or song, don't you think it gets her bored listen/watch all the time why we love her - I mean this wouldn't differ to a regular PE. A birthday present has to be something unique and I think it should blow her mind in the first second...

Again don't get me wrong I don't wanna "destroy" your ideas instead I try to improve them.

Uhh here an idea of myself:
As we know Ana has birthday in November maybe we could make her a christmas calendar (one with 24 doors, you know?) with specials behind every door. I currently have no ideas for the doors but maybe the frame picture of the calendar could be the mosaic idea...

lukefusion

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  David Tuga on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 pm

if i was the one who got the present i wouldn't use it, i would keep it somewhere so i wouldn't ruin it Wink it's the gift that counts rather than if it's used or not Smile
avatar
David Tuga

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Longos, Braga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  kyokolover on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 pm

I agree with you David Very Happy

lukefusion wrote:There are a lot of great ideas til now.

I actually don't have one in my mind but here are some thoughts for improvements:

Do you think Ana would like a picture of herself (no matter on poster/towel/pillow/...)?
What I'm saying is that I don't like watching the whole time at a photo where I am the only person on. Don't get me wrong I still look awesome Very Happy but I think it's some kind of weird looking at yourself, you know? I'm sure a lot of people think this way...
Maybe it would be better to style the (perhaps mosaic) frame out of a tennis raquet or sth like that (instead of a picture of Ana) with crazy pictures from ourselfs in it...
I bet Ana has a lot of pics of herself lifting trophys and so on in her apartement - she would like to watch at sth else Wink

And about the video or song, don't you think it gets her bored listen/watch all the time why we love her - I mean this wouldn't differ to a regular PE. A birthday present has to be something unique and I think it should blow her mind in the first second...

Again don't get me wrong I don't wanna "destroy" your ideas instead I try to improve them.

Uhh here an idea of myself:
As we know Ana has birthday in November maybe we could make her a christmas calendar (one with 24 doors, you know?) with specials behind every door. I currently have no ideas for the doors but maybe the frame picture of the calendar could be the mosaic idea...
Well I think these ideas are unique because although these things are normal in the world,but are there people who really do these for her?And as for the pillow,I think what we should have to do now is making it sure to make a pillow or not,about what pics on it is the thing to think later.In my opinion, it doesn't matter to tell her why we love her,what is important is just let her know we love her.Accroding to her tennis now,she need more encouragements from her family,friends,and us supports.
avatar
kyokolover

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  cicmika on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Guys,did you aware that we haven't thought about shape of the gift?
Even if it's pillow or book,will it be as heart,racquet etc.
But I think,maybe some box for her personal things,in some interesting shape can be nice present.For pics there will be more places.

see
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.metafysica.nl/bruhns_23_26.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.metafysica.nl/isometric.html&usg=__7L0IQ6FBb0i18wCMCPqhSBpRQy0=&h=398&w=386&sz=21&hl=sr&start=7&sig2=xN0EL_0J2awUb9Q88kXY6A&um=1&tbnid=dhXiGjymdnbf3M:&tbnh=124&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcrystal%2Bshapes%26hl%3Dsr%26lr%3Dlang_en%257Clang_sr%26rlz%3D1C1GGLS_srRS326RS326%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1&ei=H-COSsWeI5LQmgPo69WwAw
for example,figure 10; 3- Cuboctahedron. Equal development of cube and octahedron.

I can find you more pics.Actually I found something and I'll see where are pics whose were examples of crystals to us(on faculty). scratch


Last edited by cicmika on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
cicmika

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana's Bday present.

Post  Bunker on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Sending Ana a gift for her birthday is telling her she is special to us...so no need to tell her that in the gift.
I agree with DAVID and KYOKO about Ana using the gift. She probably has a special place to keep them, maybe with her trophies and awards and other treasured items.

Bunker

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum