Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results of the Vote and how to proceed

+11
Heathie
Siiri
Romina
petty
cicmika
Anci´s Boyfriend
Lana
ajvic
David Tuga
Fuzzi
Admin
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Results of the Vote and how to proceed Empty Results of the Vote and how to proceed

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm

First of thanks everyone for your votes, much appreciated Very Happy They were all great ideas so thanks to those who offered suggestions.

voting results

1. 5
2. 3
3. 28
4. 19
5. 3
6. 2
7. 8
8. 29
9. 4
spoiled ballots 2. sorry folks, but you failed to follow the rules as i asked so your votes werent included Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Results of the Vote and how to proceed Empty Re: Results of the Vote and how to proceed

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm

now we need to decide, how we want to proceed. how many gifts we want to give, are the options practical and can be done Wink we wil also need a volunteer/volunteers to assemble the gifts and ship them to headquarters in Switzerland Smile

We need to move quickly folks. Time is definately not on our side. Please give your suggestions below as soon as possible thanks Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Results of the Vote and how to proceed Empty Re: Results of the Vote and how to proceed

Post  Fuzzi Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:57 pm

If i see right has win the poster and the towel,right?
I think we can make both....with a special software it is really easy.
We must only know

1. who makes the poster (i don't have a software for this...)
2. which pic we take from ANA

And with the towel we must know what can written on it you know?
which colour? (think white or?)
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:15 pm

just for clarification sake. the main thought of the pillow/towel idea was to put our pics on one side like the mosiac or something and something else on the other side, perhaps a catch phrase or a pic of ana. so if we go ahead with this idea, i think the poster would just be repetative Wink i know nestor was a little late with his suggestion so many didnt get to vote for it Sad

maybe the pillow/towel and the book of quotes and our greetings is the way to go Question
thing is we will need to find out if there is a place that can assemble this. my assumption is we could take the design to any bedding type store and get them to make it.

figured one of our graphics folks can assemble the design with our pics Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:03 am

i see my picks were the winners Very Happy that's nice :p anyway, what's the book of quotes? :S
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:07 am

David Tuga wrote:i see my picks were the winners Very Happy that's nice :p anyway, what's the book of quotes? :S

similar to the cookbook. but instead of recipes we will send her motivational quotes along with our birhtday greetings Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Admin wrote:
David Tuga wrote:i see my picks were the winners Very Happy that's nice :p anyway, what's the book of quotes? :S

similar to the cookbook. but instead of recipes we will send her motivational quotes along with our birhtday greetings Smile
ok ok Very Happy it's a nice idea Smile
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  ajvic Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 am

I think that in the towel we should put the motivational quotes, nothing more ..... and we have to decide wich other gift make, the poster with our pictures or the video, maybe the poster is more easy if we can find a software for that.

ajvic

Back to top Go down

Post  ajvic Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:58 am

The advantage of the video is that we could send our birhtday greetings, but I think that this present should be send in dvd, whit cover, not for e-mail.

ajvic

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 am

so has anyone decided how/when/what are we going to do this yet?
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Lana Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey guys...sorry Embarassed
I haven't checked my mail in ages Embarassed stupid me...

Can somebody tell me what we've decided and if we can help in any way?

Lana

Back to top Go down

Post  Anci´s Boyfriend Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:43 pm

hey guys
please tell what the latest updates are!!!
What will we do now and how?
I don´t want to miss the start and I wanna help.
Remember, we don´t have too much time!!!
Very Happy
Anci´s Boyfriend
Anci´s Boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm

It' very very quite here the last days...too quite! pale
What we do now, boys and girls?????? Question Exclamation Question
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Yes,what happened here?I won't have time to visit this forum every day.I want to know what members have to do and for me isn't important who will create present because she/he will do it as we all decided.I suppose it will be someone who will have time for it.But if we really want to surprise Ana for her birthday I think it's time that members who only participate in this project send what is neccessary for it.
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:36 am

yeah, guys it"s really about time to start with something :-))))
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  Romina Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 pm

so at the end, which presents will they be?

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anci´s Boyfriend Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Hey guys
ok the towel won but I will do this?
Well I will do a video for/about Ana and I have some Ideas.
You maybe know the Beyoncé Birthday Video!
My Idea was to make a video with singing first "Happy Birthday to you" etc
and then some greetings.
So what about this:
Everyone you wanna join my video will sing "Happy Birthday..." (send it to me) and I will cut this is to a funny Birthday song like "Ha"(1st person)"ppy"(2nd person)"Birth"(3rd person) and so on...
and after this everyone has 10 or 15 seconds time to greet Ana and says something...

If you are interested I will do this with you.
(If not I will do this just for me).

Your opinions please!!!
Thank you! Very Happy
Anci´s Boyfriend
Anci´s Boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:05 am

so has anyone decided yet who we are going to proceed from now on? Smile
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Anci´s Boyfriend wrote:Hey guys
ok the towel won but I will do this?
Well I will do a video for/about Ana and I have some Ideas.
You maybe know the Beyoncé Birthday Video!
My Idea was to make a video with singing first "Happy Birthday to you" etc
and then some greetings.
So what about this:
Everyone you wanna join my video will sing "Happy Birthday..." (send it to me) and I will cut this is to a funny Birthday song like "Ha"(1st person)"ppy"(2nd person)"Birth"(3rd person) and so on...
and after this everyone has 10 or 15 seconds time to greet Ana and says something...

If you are interested I will do this with you.
(If not I will do this just for me).

Your opinions please!!!
Thank you! Very Happy

This is a nice idea, but i thought we have take a decision and now is over with new presents...I think when we what do,then ALL! So first i would say that we must know who will all REALLY help with the present! It's very confused and unclear when always new guys come and some no more look at this page or always after a few weeks and then ask what we do now. It make me a little bit mad, sorry!
And i wonder that Admin nothing write here the last days and said what is to do now...So we need a FINALLY decision:

WHAT we do
WHO all
HOW we do it

The Time is short, Boys and Girls!
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Anci´s Boyfriend Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 pm

so that is how we voted
3. 28 poster
4. 19 video
8. 29 towel

and no4 is the idea with the video and it was third place...
so this is not a new suggestion! This is another opportunity to do something if no one here is able to do no3 or no8.
I will do something.
And before doing nothing I think the video is possible and maybe the easiest to do!!!
Of course if someone here is doing the towel then let´s go but.......
you see nothing happens...
Anci´s Boyfriend
Anci´s Boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Lana Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 pm

I really like the video idea but the others are ok too....we just need to start doing something Rolling Eyes
but we need our admins and some more people to decide where to go from here

Lana

Back to top Go down

Post  Siiri Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Omg I just registered and have no idea which ideas have already been introduced....I´ll have a lot to read :p
Siiri
Siiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:34 am

That's what i mean, it comes always again new members, so a decision isn't hit anyway....and i wonder that the admin nothing write here the last days...
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Results of the Vote and how to proceed Empty omg

Post  cicmika Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:02 pm

The best way to show Ana how much we love her is silence on this forum and doing nothing on this project.
I suggest you to in the topic "Quotations" in next 10-14 days all who want post quotations who will be one part of bday gift.
We can write BMW below(or above) in the post.(My bday wishes)

I hope we will talk about pics and what to do with it.I'm not sure what is decided(about pics of Ana or fans)
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Heathie Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 am

Hey guys this is sweetbeat from the forum. I've just signed up and have no clue what's been going on so I have a lot of catching up to do! I hope I can be of assistance. Smile

Heathie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next