Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

+34
FAMK
AnaIvanovic89
ps-man
Romina
Roksa
isak
najki
Ana-tennisprincess
Kasia
camzy
Aquila
teR
Ceren
flowera20
aaannnaaa
Alicia
mrsmith
doud
Fuzzi
Jennifer
Joseph
Garfieldcat
Bunker
petty
Heathie
marto
Nestor
cicmika
tamara 210893
Lana
M4RiT0
Anci´s Boyfriend
David Tuga
don99
38 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 7 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  cicmika Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:07 pm

ps-man wrote:Heh, I see Ana has a bodyguard. Jordy! lol!

and you're her advisor. lol!
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 7 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  teR Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:12 pm

When will be ready the poster? Neutral
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey Prez, I"m glad you"re here too cyclops
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  ps-man Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:09 pm

petty wrote:Hey Prez, I"m glad you"re here too cyclops

Thanks! I love you Marijana convinced me. Razz

ps-man

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Wooohoooo! One more! Thank you Lupita Smile (Or should I say thank you Claudia for convincing her? Very Happy )

Guys, Marijana has been a tremendous help all week! Smile

Ter, I am working on rebalancing the whole thing now to fill up 99% of the black space if I can. I want to send the final image to the printer in Basel tomorrow! (I have a feeling it will be a long night and I will be blind by the end of it;there are 90 tiny pics on the screen that I must scale up one by one and then move to within less than a millimeter of where there need to be, haha ) (Note to Google: there needs to be a zoom feature while editing a collage!!!!)

Still not too late for a couple more pics to be added! Wink[i]

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:41 pm

P.S. Petra, I'm still really tempted to put that picture of your sarma in there too! Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Surely the timing is going to be incredible clown
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 am

don99 wrote:P.S. Petra, I'm still really tempted to put that picture of your sarma in there too! Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hahahaha you"re crazy lol!
But as far as I"m concerned you can do it hehehe I"m sure it will make her laugh Razz

And yes,thanks everyone who"s involved in all these stuffs about Ana"s B-day gift Very Happy I think it"s cool afro
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:34 am

And don you"re a strong man,you can do it Very Happy
You"re dealing with only 90 pics hehehe so what it"s less than 100 hehehehehehe JK bounce bounce
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:49 am

Petra, you better send me some more sarma to keep my strength up Razz

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:53 am

Uf..sorry don"t have it anymore heheheeh
but what about PRSUT ????? Razz Razz Razz
hihihihihi
and I have to leave you now, hope you won"t be alone on the forum Idea
Someone has to sleep tonight and that"s not you for sure Sleep Sleep
Hm..you deserve some award definitely cheers
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  FAMK Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey guys. Just wanted to say sorry I'm not taking part in the poster. I just don't like posting pics (old or new). It's looking great tho Smile.

FAMK

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Thanks for checking in FAMK Smile
Glad you like it, we're hoping Ana will too Smile

One more added (thanks Lupita Smile ). I increased things by 10% and repositioned everything after that for a good fit to balance the page. Here what looks to be the final version:
Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 7 Anaivanovic1.th

There are 44 of us in there. I added some tiny Ana pics to fill a few small gaps and also left a bit of the background showing for effect (it is an 'artisitic' B&W Ana pic).

PS I'm pretty sure it's final (I just saw a PM from Nammie, don't know if she will make it or not; the poster really should go to the printer today, considering production and delivery times)

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  Roksa Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 pm

it looks great! amazing job Don cheers Smile

Roksa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nestor Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:10 pm

ps-man wrote:
petty wrote:Hey Prez, I"m glad you"re here too cyclops

Thanks! I love you Marijana convinced me. Razz
Why am I thinking you are cheating on Steffi? Suspect
I heard love is in the air, so... lol!

Don, you did an amazing job. And Marijana made a big effort too. Thank you both.
Nestor
Nestor

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Don,this looks wonderful.Congrats! cheers
22x2=44
Well,here could be more pics so I'm not satisfied how much people were lazy,not shy.But never mind.Maybe,if on the poster are less members on the same surface,Ana will see us better. lol!
I wasn't so much important,people simply love me. :-))))))))))))) lol!

@Nestore,tisina.Znas vec da s tobom mogu lako da se 'razracunam'. Wink lol!
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 7 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's b-day poster

Post  Bunker Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Don...the poster looks great, a very professional job. Thanks for stepping in and making this a success.

Marijana...thank you for reminding people to send picture.

Thanks to all the fans who sent pictures to Don, Ana's smile will get bigger and bigger as she views each one of us.

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  ps-man Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:57 pm

That poster looks great! [I'm there so it must be great! Laughing Laughing Laughing] Great jobs DON(99)e! Razz And I find Marijana as the greatest fANAtic! Smile cheers

@Nestor: Yeah, that's funny... Razz

ps-man

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:59 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..this is just AMAZING!!..Guys tnx a lot..its wonderful and i'm sure that Anci will love it..Thanks again you did an amazing job... cheers king afro

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  volleyball Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:08 pm

HEY HEY HEY!!!
Thanks Don and mostly for waiting for so long!!! I was pretty undecided of which one to send! I sent the most beautiful one!!! HAHA but I wanted something else! Anyway thanks for your effort! Very Happy
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Post  isak Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks Don & Marijana,really great job!!!! Cool
isak
isak

Back to top Go down

Post  ps-man Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:12 pm

ana-avril wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..this is just AMAZING!!..Guys tnx a lot..its wonderful and i'm sure that Anci will love it..Thanks again you did an amazing job... cheers king afro

I guess she will like mostly the security guy! Laughing

ps-man

Back to top Go down

Post  isak Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 pm

ps-man wrote:
ana-avril wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..this is just AMAZING!!..Guys tnx a lot..its wonderful and i'm sure that Anci will love it..Thanks again you did an amazing job... cheers king afro

I guess she will like mostly the security guy! Laughing
Sure Razz
isak
isak

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Svaka cast don Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hope you"re not blind heheheheehehe
Enjoy in our compliments cheers
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  doud Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm

woohoooo Very Happy !! congratulations for your great job Master Don Very Happy lool !!! cheers
awesome poster lol :p with all those members Very Happy yeahhh Very Happy

thank you for it Smile !!

doud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum