Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

+34
FAMK
AnaIvanovic89
ps-man
Romina
Roksa
isak
najki
Ana-tennisprincess
Kasia
camzy
Aquila
teR
Ceren
flowera20
aaannnaaa
Alicia
mrsmith
doud
Fuzzi
Jennifer
Joseph
Garfieldcat
Bunker
petty
Heathie
marto
Nestor
cicmika
tamara 210893
Lana
M4RiT0
Anci´s Boyfriend
David Tuga
don99
38 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 8 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  flowera20 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:39 pm

sunny It looks wonderful! cheers Well done don!

flowera20

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 8 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  Kasia Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks Don! Smile It looks great. Very Happy

Kasia

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:08 pm

ps-man wrote:That poster looks great! [I'm there so it must be great! Laughing Laughing Laughing] Great jobs DON(99)e! Razz And I find Marijana as the greatest fANAtic! Smile cheers

@Nestor: Yeah, that's funny... Razz

I noticed something/someone miss on the poster including me to looks it really perfect.I realized what/who. lol!

I surely won't be Radwanska sisters fanatic. Wink

ANA,JELENA,NOLE,JANKO,VIKTOR,NENAD. . . cheers
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 pm

cicmika wrote:... 22x2=44

Hahahaha, cool! Razz
And by the way, I too am 22 .... twice now! (and working on a third time) rabbit Very Happy

Well the image is uploaded to ExtraFilm's Basel website, but the delivery address screen is having a problem with the address Gavin confirmed we should send it to. I have emailed the person at ExtraFilm who told me I can do this, no problem. Hopefully she can get us past this last hurdle quickly, as she said they need 5-7 days for production and delivery (and I'm guessing that means business days), and I was told It should arrive there by Nov 5. Keep your fingers crossed.
bounce

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Wait a minute,Don!You're 30 not 44!Isn't it? scratch

Everything will be OK!Don't worry. Wink
I can't cross my fingers.I need them for. . . a lot of things. lol!
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 pm

^ Hahahahaha... yeah I was that too for at least a decade! Razz Razz
Hey, I got past the delivery address issue! The order is in!!!!!

Now we wait Very Happy

And Bunker, now I'll definitely have the 'something stronger' you suggested a few days ago drunken elephant lol! (someone is getting impatient with me for spending too much time on this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  ps-man Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:07 pm

cicmika wrote:I can't cross my fingers.I need them for. . . a lot of things. lol!

Owww, dirty you! Laughing

ps-man

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh, by the way, here's the final version sent to the printer.
Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 8 Collagesq.th

Here’s the final list of who is in the poster:
1 M4RiT0 ........................ 2 Cicmika
3 Fuzzi ........................... 4 Marto
5 I_LOVE_ANA ................. 6 Bunker
7 Sweetbeat ................... 8 Joseph
9 Mc Pie ........................ 10 Lukasz
11 Pyyszu ...................... 12 Tamara
13 Ana-avril .................... 14 Jennifer
15 Nestor ....................... 16 Petty
17 Maja .......................... 18 Doud
19 Mrsmith ...................... 20 Anci´s Boyfriend
21 Alicia ......................... 22 Aaannnaaa
23 Flowera20 .................. 24 Sunshine2121
25 Ceren ........................ 26 Aquila
27 Jordy ........................ 28 Camzy
29 Anafan62 ................... 30 Ter
31 Kasia ........................ 32 Ana-tennisproncess
33 Sele ......................... 34 David
35 Anthony .................... 36 Isak
37 Roksana .................... 38 Lana
39 Gemjl ......................... 40 Romina
41 Claudia ..................... 42 Ps-man
43 Lupita ......................(plus me makes 44 Razz)

Enjoy

don99

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 8 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's b-day poster

Post  Bunker Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Don wrote:
And Bunker, now I'll definitely have the 'something stronger' you suggested a few days ago

I raise my glass with you ...cheers Don cheers

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:25 pm

lets hope she'll get it in time! Very Happy
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Very Happy Cheers Bunker!

As far as Ana getting it on time, what could be done was done.

PS And I hate to be the guy that tells people there is no Santa Claus,but let's be realistic:
1. We can only send things to her through the management company in Basel, yet we have no idea where in the world she will be on her Birthday.
2. Unless we had sent it a few weeks ago (even then it is not guaranteed), even if things like this arrive in Basel well before her birthday, there is no guarantee she would actually get it on her birthday.
3. She is old enough and busy enough with all her commitments, that I'm sure she will treat it like is was her birthday on the day she actually does look at it.
Wink

Thanks to all the members who contributed constructively and whose support helped make something happen. I'll raise a glass to each of you (one at a time maybe drunken lol! )

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  volleyball Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 pm

WOW WOW WOW It is perfect Don!!! Thanks a lot for your effort and everybody who cooperated!!!
Love ya guys! Please let´s get back to normal forum, this one makes me crazy! lol!
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 8 Empty Poster

Post  M4RiT0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 am

The poster is AWESOME, Don Wink Amazing work Wink
One more time, thanks for all your dedication to this !! Smile
All of you are GREAT Wink Without you, this wouldn't be possible Smile You're the best guys !! Ana will LOVE it !! Very Happy Very Happy
M4RiT0
M4RiT0

https://www.youtube.com/mariopi12

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:42 am

Everything"s gonna be ok don queen
It"s important that she sees that we"re always with her,no matter what bounce bounce
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  doud Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:52 am

cheers cheers cheers
just AWESOOOOME Very Happy !! that's such a fantastic work Smile congratulations Don and thank you for everything !!
just wow Smile really !! a great result and to see all of those faces from fans + greeting in our own languages Smile !! perfect Smile

i wanna have the same for me now :p kidding Very Happy !!! cheers cheers

doud

Back to top Go down

Post  Lana Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:56 am

It looks wonderful don cheers
You did a great job and without you we would really be nowhere Wink
Thanks so much,we really appreciate it,and I'm sure Ana will love it Wink

Lana

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 am

ps-man wrote:
cicmika wrote:I can't cross my fingers.I need them for. . . a lot of things. lol!

Owww, dirty you! Laughing

Sleep
Oh,bored you
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am

Don the most important is that we didn't forget her birthday .She will be surprised.Mathias and you have done great job.Don,I see you awarded him,Fuzzi and Anthony very nice. lol!
Lupita you look beautiful on 'that' pic and you are beside me,Petra is below so . . .I won't write what I think and what is the truth lol!
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquila Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:14 pm

The poster looks great and I am sure Ana will like it very much. Thank you Don and Mathias for all your hard work. Very Happy
Aquila
Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Guys:
1. I'm just glad we could have a positive experience together, which we saw earlier isn't the easiest thing to do sometimes Razz
2. For the people that didn't manage to get in, I'm so sorry, but I had to draw the line somewhere, in order to have a reasonable chance at getting it printed and delivered on time
3. As for the positioning of the pictures, I tried hard to give everyone roughly the same surface area in the poster, blow up their image enough to keep the text and people visible and position the resulting various shapes into a seamless whole, keeping the important parts of each one visible. It was like a jigsaw puzzle that changed every time I made even slight adjustments to individual pieces Very Happy
4. Marijana,for the girls, I won't dare start comparing, you're all very pretty to me Wink
5. For the guys, once Nestor and Isak posted theirs, we were all overshadowed, so why even try to compare Very Happy (though I am a bit curious now, who that little chicky is with her arm around Anothony's shoulder Razz)

I also emailed Gavin this morning, letting him know it is on the way, and attached the jpg image, in case he wants to email that to Ana as a surprise on the day of her birthday. (As I said, we don't really know where she will really be then, or how much else she already has going on for that day itself). She will also have the actual poster as a keepsake memento, one way or the other, even if physically presenting it on her birthday cannot be accommodated.

Very Happy

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Don,I was joking with lupita because she sent her pic at last moment and she still doesn't know does it her the most beautiful pic . . .or no.
For guys too.Now everything is finished so I started to joke with people,little.
With you I didn't joke here,you'll recieve PM. lol!
Everything has his own place,time and way to be said. Wink
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:22 pm

^Well now that I am finished, I can joke a bit too Razz Razz
(not that I was joking when I said you were all pretty to me hahahahaha; its like getting me to choose between sarma and cevapi Very Happy ; bet you ladies never thought you would be compared to sarma and that it would be meant as a compliment Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:38 pm

don99 wrote:^Well now that I am finished, I can joke a bit too Razz Razz
(not that I was joking when I said you were all pretty to me hahahahaha; its like getting me to choose between sarma and cevapi Very Happy ; bet you ladies never thought you would be compared to sarma and that it would be meant as a compliment Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)

haahahaha Well, I see it as a big compliment, for sure Laughing Laughing
so thank you Mr. Don cheers
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara 210893 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Don, poster is great...thank you so much Smile I love you

tamara 210893

Back to top Go down

Post  Romina Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:51 pm

AMAZING JOB don!!! Very Happy it looks so beautiful!!!!

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum