Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results of the Vote and how to proceed

+11
Heathie
Siiri
Romina
petty
cicmika
Anci´s Boyfriend
Lana
ajvic
David Tuga
Fuzzi
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Results of the Vote and how to proceed - Page 2 Empty Re: Results of the Vote and how to proceed

Post  kyokolover Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 am

Well.....I thought the final bday present was decided.....
I don't know if it's late to do something here now...I am too busy to surf the Internet....And I want to do something for Ana but I really don't know what to do(confused) now..... silent
kyokolover
kyokolover

Back to top Go down

Results of the Vote and how to proceed - Page 2 Empty Re: Results of the Vote and how to proceed

Post  teR Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:47 am

I think good idea, but one of the forum will go to a tournament by such date and to give it to her directly? Rolling Eyes
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:50 am

Oh i would do it Laughing Laughing Laughing bounce
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:53 pm

So what is happening with this project?? Seems to be a bit of a disaster.
Admin Greg has disappeared it seems after all his talk Rolling Eyes

I haven't been on forum in ages, but would like to see Ana get a present like we always do for her. After a tough year she needs any litlle boost she can get Smile

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah, wake up people !!!!!!!!!
Let"s do something here !!! It"s about time !!!!!!! bounce
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  Romina Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

well said! Wink

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  kyokolover Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 pm

does we already have a certain idea now?I think we should make it soon because time is less.....could we have a director and he/she can give people orders to let them know what should they do.I think everyone who have ability to do that is willing to do......
kyokolover
kyokolover

Back to top Go down

Post  badminton.star Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:52 am

I'm confused.

So, are we going to give Ana 3 gifts? or only 1?

Her birthday is less than a month away now!
badminton.star
badminton.star

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:41 pm

I think Greg should not judge any way, he must have a reason to be absent, so that the work done with all the ranking on the gift and everything else I do not think anyone should judge him or the like person or their work. It is that time is short, but everything arrived and certainly agree we finally get together. What we have to do is be patient and calm down a bit.
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2