Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

+34
FAMK
AnaIvanovic89
ps-man
Romina
Roksa
isak
najki
Ana-tennisprincess
Kasia
camzy
Aquila
teR
Ceren
flowera20
aaannnaaa
Alicia
mrsmith
doud
Fuzzi
Jennifer
Joseph
Garfieldcat
Bunker
petty
Heathie
marto
Nestor
cicmika
tamara 210893
Lana
M4RiT0
Anci´s Boyfriend
David Tuga
don99
38 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 9 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  don99 Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Just to let you know, Gavin liked having the electronic version I emailed to him too. As I suspected, once they receive the towel and poster they need to forward them from Basel to Ana's actual location, and he may email the picture to her too, to make sure she has one or the other on her birthday itself. She may wake up to a birthday surprise when she turns on her computer Razz
Smile

don99

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 9 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  Anci´s Boyfriend Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 pm

hey don
very nice poster. I watched it ... no wait ... I enjoyed it just a few seconds ago and I´m so excited. It is awesome. Great job cheers
I wish I could see Ana when she receives the towel and the poster. Shocked
Thank you all for taking part in this. Very Happy
Anci´s Boyfriend
Anci´s Boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Garfieldcat Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:52 am

at last

I'm in it, haha! lol!
Garfieldcat
Garfieldcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana-tennisprincess Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:05 am

It`s amazing I love you great job Don flower

Ana-tennisprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  volleyball Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:01 pm

cicmika wrote:Don the most important is that we didn't forget her birthday .She will be surprised.Mathias and you have done great job.Don,I see you awarded him,Fuzzi and Anthony very nice. lol!
Lupita you look beautiful on 'that' pic and you are beside me,Petra is below so . . .I won't write what I think and what is the truth lol!

Thanks!!! cicmika... but what were u going to write???? Rolling Eyes Shocked Razz hahahha
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:45 pm

volleyball wrote:
cicmika wrote:Don the most important is that we didn't forget her birthday .She will be surprised.Mathias and you have done great job.Don,I see you awarded him,Fuzzi and Anthony very nice. lol!
Lupita you look beautiful on 'that' pic and you are beside me,Petra is below so . . .I won't write what I think and what is the truth lol!

Thanks!!! cicmika... but what were u going to write???? Rolling Eyes Shocked Razz hahahha

Thank you cicimika Smile Bot why you wrote a lol! after? Razz
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  badminton.star Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 am

Well, I think i officially receive the award for worst timing.

I got a message from don a few days back, asking for pic, and i had no clue why.

Then I disappeared for 4 days. I got a reply saying that 20th was the last day for the pics for the poster.

And i am too late.

I am so sorry Ana Sad I just want to cry.
badminton.star
badminton.star

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Wow, this looks simply amazing, Don! Thank you for putting so much time and work into it! Smile
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Thanks guys, it was fun (I never play with graphics, so I'm just happy we could get something out to her).

I felt bad having to push the final button Sad but I tried hard to get people's attention several times and kept it open an extra day too, hoping some would finally take a few moments to send in their pic. But we can be happy that we got 44 included. That's more than most PE's get and getting people to post a picture was somewhat harder than getting them to just write a message Smile

Hey guys, what's up with Ana's site this morning? Is it just my connection, or is the site down?

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  volleyball Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:14 pm

^I dunno what is going on Sad I cannot enter to the website either!
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:15 am

The site is okay now.

Don, the poster is beautiful. Thank you very much for doing this.
Joseph
Joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  kyokolover Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:47 am

oh gush......I am late!!!! Sad Mad Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I was sooooo busy since I was in college! I am sooooo disappointed.......
Well,wait for next year......
kyokolover
kyokolover

Back to top Go down

Post  badminton.star Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:44 pm

kyokolover wrote:oh gush......I am late!!!! Sad Mad Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I was sooooo busy since I was in college! I am sooooo disappointed.......
Well,wait for next year......

Same story!

Next year! That's all I can tell myself right now........
badminton.star
badminton.star

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Smile Smile Happy to hear from Gavin that he has received the poster. He has been very good. I would have loved to be able to actually see it! Very Happy (Perhaps we may yet see a picture of Ana with this year's birthday presents from us. Wink )

If I could have been certain both the printer and their mail service would deliver on the earliest ends of their time allowances, we might have been able to keep it open a couple more days, but there was no guarantee it wouldn't arrive until the end of this week. Thanks to Francesca at EasyFilm in Basel for helping make things go so smoothly for a stranger in Canada who could only communicate to her in English!

don99

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 9 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's b-day poster

Post  Bunker Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Don...it's so gratifying to see things going so smoothly when you put so much effort into it.

Eleven more days cheers

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 pm

things look good! Very Happy i hope Ana likes it :p
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Roksa Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 pm

it's brilliant Don! 11 days left Smile

Roksa

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:41 pm

wow great news don..thats awesome.i'm sure she would love it Very Happy

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 pm

juhuhuhuuuuuuuuu great news Don cheers cheers cheers
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:18 pm

BTW, I forgot to mention it earlier, but due to the variety of pictures, I had to adjust the sizes of all the pictures for the poster. Most I had to shrink and some I had to blow up to get the relative sizes of the exposed parts similar. I then also played with added sharpness, tried colour correction and contrast and brightness adjustments to get them looking as good as I could (without departing from what I was guessing was the true original situation). I also had to add the text on many of them, per your emails.

Hope the finished versions of your pictures were OK with each of you.
Smile

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 pm

its fine for me..i mean great Very Happy and tnx again for doing all this!!!BTW is there any news?? Laughing

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 am

^No, no word yet, but her birthday isn't for another few days. Maybe next week we might hear something (If we're lucky Very Happy)

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 am

^yep,you are right:D if we have luck Very Happy:D i hope we will Smile

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 9 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's b-day poster

Post  Bunker Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 pm

You probably made most of our pics look better with the adjustments. Smile We all liked the poster very much and I think Ana will be surprised with this group effort and like it too!!!

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 pm

no news??? Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum