Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

+34
FAMK
AnaIvanovic89
ps-man
Romina
Roksa
isak
najki
Ana-tennisprincess
Kasia
camzy
Aquila
teR
Ceren
flowera20
aaannnaaa
Alicia
mrsmith
doud
Fuzzi
Jennifer
Joseph
Garfieldcat
Bunker
petty
Heathie
marto
Nestor
cicmika
tamara 210893
Lana
M4RiT0
Anci´s Boyfriend
David Tuga
don99
38 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 10 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  don99 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Smile I'm sure she had a very full day yesterday. They did post a thank you to ALL the fans who wished her a happy birthday. As for us here in particular, I know it was done this way to try and make it a surprise, but I was never entirely comfortable with this being only for those forum fans who were invited to participate here, so it will need to be handled delicately if it is to be acknowledged at all in the forum itself, as some people will not have known about it and may feel left out.

For my part, the satisfaction was in the doing and the giving. All I said to Gavin was that if the opportunity presents itself, we would love to learn of Ana's reaction at some point. Patience. Smile Very Happy

don99

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 10 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana's Bday present.

Post  Bunker Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:10 pm

^ Don..you bring up a good point...I was also wondering which site Ana would respond with a reply.
Waiting for an acknowledgement from Ana about receiving our gift is right up there with: waiting for the results from your physician about blood tests or worrying about exam marks in school. Laughing
Maybe a little too soon yet .

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 10 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  cicmika Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:12 pm

don99 wrote:Smile I'm sure she had a very full day yesterday. They did post a thank you to ALL the fans who wished her a happy . As for us here in particular, I know it was done this way to try and make it a surprise, but I was never entirely comfortable with this being only for those forum fans who were invited to participate here, so it will need to be handled delicately if it is to be acknowledged at all in the forum itself, as some people will not have known about it and may feel left out.

For my part, the satisfaction was in the doing and the giving. All I said to Gavin was that if the opportunity presents itself, we would love to learn of Ana's reaction at some point. Patience. Smile Very Happy

. . .kad si srećan vikni glasno tad URA! URA!
kad si srećan vikni glasno tad URA! URA!
Kad si srećan i kad želiš s drugim deli sreću tu,
kad si srećan vikni glasno tad:"URA!". . .

I can't describe better how I'm feeling. Very Happy
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:43 pm

cicmika wrote:
don99 wrote:Smile I'm sure she had a very full day yesterday. They did post a thank you to ALL the fans who wished her a happy . As for us here in particular, I know it was done this way to try and make it a surprise, but I was never entirely comfortable with this being only for those forum fans who were invited to participate here, so it will need to be handled delicately if it is to be acknowledged at all in the forum itself, as some people will not have known about it and may feel left out.

. . .kad si srećan vikni glasno tad URA! URA!
kad si srećan vikni glasno tad URA! URA!
Kad si srećan i kad želiš s drugim deli sreću tu,
kad si srećan vikni glasno tad:"URA!". . .

I can't describe better how I'm feeling. Very Happy
hahaha great explanation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and yeah don you are right Very Happy

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum