Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

+34
FAMK
AnaIvanovic89
ps-man
Romina
Roksa
isak
najki
Ana-tennisprincess
Kasia
camzy
Aquila
teR
Ceren
flowera20
aaannnaaa
Alicia
mrsmith
doud
Fuzzi
Jennifer
Joseph
Garfieldcat
Bunker
petty
Heathie
marto
Nestor
cicmika
tamara 210893
Lana
M4RiT0
Anci´s Boyfriend
David Tuga
don99
38 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 3 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  flowera20 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:17 pm

hei I've just send mine via e-mail , hope you get it don Very Happy

flowera20

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 3 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster

Post  don99 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:28 pm

aaannnaaa wrote:sent! to the email address on the previous pages.. it's quite lame, but i've never been good with this kind of things anyway Very Happy.. oh, and sorry bout the size...

Thanks guys..
There is no such thing as lame, when it comes to a heartfelt birthday greeting Wink
Thank you for sending one Uchi!
Smile

It is starting to look really nice but is still only halfway there! Come guys, we could use at least 20 more fan greeting pics cheers

Remember, you can email your pic to:
anabirthdayposter@yahoo.ca

Smile

^Got it! Don't worry, big is OK, I scale them all down to fit and so that each person plus their greeting text occupies about the same amount of space on the poster and be about the same size anyway. It is extremely easy to do in this software.

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:55 pm

maybe you post a survey who all sent you a pic,don!
so we can see who fail and we can write him..maybe it goes faster then..
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Fuzzi wrote:maybe you post a survey who all sent you a pic,don!
so we can see who fail and we can write him..maybe it goes faster then..

yeah,good idea :-))
Or maybe, we can send more pics..it won"t be a problem to me hehehehehe hm..sporty pics maybe hehehe
it"s just an idea, so if it"s ok then cool, if not,it"s cool too hehehe
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:26 pm

I've sent over 50 PMs.
Now,everything is on fans and theirs decisions.

AJDESWEDE
aaannnaaa
Adrio
Alexandros
Alicia
Ana-tennisprincess
Anthony
biba
Bomziits
BE.Glory
Camzy
Carla
Christinag
Dany
draculesca
Eszteee
FAMK
gaviotabr
Gordana
greatforehand-full inbox
Hingis
I_LOVE_ANA
jeka@93
joh
jordy89
Libby123456789
Lukasz1221
Liam
marto
m@re
McPie
mariam
Melody-loves-tennis
Mary392
mrsmith10
moshi_
Nale
nyanafan
Ofgm
okey
ps-man
pyyszu
saddnessveryclose-full inbox
ShoesBlues
sweetAna
saltwater
Soul
SportMaster
sunshine1212
Sjored
leonor
najki123

and maybe I forgot someone Wink

Last edited by cicmika on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Well, I can tell you I have 23 pics tentatively in place on the poster now and only a handful are on the list of people Marijana PM'd. I also have sent reminders to the mod's to get at least some representation from them too and PM'd several people too
Wink

Otherwise, at this point I have been focusing on assembling them as they come in, posting here and trying to keep a positive spin on things from several directions. Since they don't come in with the forum names on the emails or the pics, unfortunately it is not necessarily trivial to produce an exact list of forums names who have sent one (I have just been checking as I add each pic, that I recognise it is a forum member Very Happy but not trying to keep a list in any way).

The simplest thing would be to post an updated version with all of you in it right now, so you can see for yourselves who is and isn't there, but I am concerned that some of you may be uncomfortable with me showing it.

Suffice it to say that it can't hurt reminding your forum friends. If they have sent one, I have acknowledged it and thanked them as I received them.
Smile

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 am

OK, It was not fun going through it all again and trying to find and get all your forum names right. Many of you did not make that easy at all Very Happy
Here is the list so far:

1 M4RiT0
2 Cicmika
3 Fuzzi
4 Marto
5 I_LOVE_ANA
6 Bunker
7 Sweetbeat
8 Joseph
9 Mc Pie
10 Lukasz
11 Pyyszu
12 Tamara
13 Ana-avril
14 Jennifer
15 Nestor
16 Petty
17 Maja
18 Doud
19 Mrsmith
20 Anci´s Boyfriend
21 Alicia
22 Aaannnaaa
23 Flowera20

albino (plus me makes 24 tongue )

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:56 am

The fact is that we don't know when people were online.Maybe,some of them weren't last two days.I saw some of people from my list online after sending PM to them,to some of them I send PM while they were online,but all depend on them.Do they want to be part of this project and how seriously they are.
I wrote,'we're late' and 'hurry' to all of them.
I can't do anything else and I haven't time.I must live my real life,in him I have obligations too and more important.
Only 5 minutes to:
1-chose one pic
2-write message "Happy birthday" on his own language
3-send it
all of us surely have.
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 3 Empty Ana' Bday Present

Post  M4RiT0 Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:59 am

Cool Smile Now we start to have many people in it, who makes it even more special to Ana Very Happy It would be always special, but Ana needs to know that have a lot of fans supporting her every single moments Wink
Thanks guys for joining this project and try to found more members interested on it Smile
See ya
M4RiT0
M4RiT0

https://www.youtube.com/mariopi12

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 am

^Cool as a start, but not cool if that is all the members we can get to participate in a birthday greeting, There are more people than that in the FOTF thread I think and a good chunk of our current list has never posted there, but has kindly elected to help make this birthday greeting special. Thanks so much to all who have sent one so far, it really helped me stay ahead of the curve in preparing it. This year of all years, I'm sure Ana will appreciate it.

Now we still need at least 20 more to make it nice. Bug your forum friends to send something in the next few days (sooner rather than later).
Very Happy

Pictures should be emailed to:

If anyone has an issue or problem they can also PM me in Ana's forum.

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Thanks for your effort with the list,don and cicimika Wink

Missed on the list some Admins and Moderators from the Forum....And where is Hugh? Maybe i overlook him,but i think he must with....

And i'm happy that i don't see doubter there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...joke Razz
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Fuzzi,
I didn't send PM to people who have already been members.
Hugh was member so you can contact him,maybe he forgot this.Actually,it seems a lot of people who knew for this and who gave suggestions here,forgot this or don't believe in this,hm,or maybe don't know that Don decided to make bday gift.
I don't see ter,Ceren,lupita,kyoko,David,Nammie,baggy,babytina,Kasia,hearts etc.
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 3 Empty Re: Fan pics for Ana's b-day poster

Post  Bunker Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Don....hopefully more members will come forward in the next couple of days if they truly care about this. Stick with the guidelines you set for yourself.

Also, take time to relax and enjoy a hot cup of coffee(or stronger)..you deserve it, you been working so hard on this.

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:08 pm

As I mentioned earlier, I too had asked the mods, and reminded several other people, if they will send a pic for the poster. Five have said they will do it this week, a few declined and the rest I am hoping to get a response from still.

But the more people who are reminded about it, the better, so feel free to ask them, if any of you wish to help. I just hope they don't get irritated by our persistence in trying to make this work, for Ana and for the forum.
Very Happy

P.S. After what happened in the PE thread, perhaps many people lost interest or are not aware that an effort is still being made to try and make something work. I know many people had other ideas for what should be done, but nothing was happening on anything but the towel with sewn inscriptions. At least this is doable in the time remaining. So I hope they join in, in the spirit of at least trying to make something work. Trust me you will like it and be glad we tried.
Smile Smile

P.P.S. Bunker, I will have to save something stronger for later. The images get very small and delicate to manipulate on the screen (counting the Ana pics for the border, plus the fan pics, there are easily 70 or so all in there at the same time.)
Very Happy Very Happy

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  Lana Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Just to let you know,I will definitely send mine in the next couple of days Wink
Thanks for doing this don.... Wink

Lana

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceren Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:30 pm

heyy ı'm back and ı sent my pic too Smile
Ceren
Ceren

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Smile Thank you ladies!

Keep them coming people!
Smile

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Neither today nor tomorrow I will have time to send my picture, on Saturday early in the day I send my photo. Don thank you very much for all the information and work made Wink.
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquila Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:22 am

I have just sent my picture so I hope you receive it Don. I know the quality of it isn't that good but I hope you like it. Smile
Aquila
Aquila

Back to top Go down

Post  camzy Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:13 am

Hey guys!

I'm so late and I almost forgot to even register Razz

Here's my pic and stuff:

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 3 Fanpic.th

Thanks so much for doing all the work!

camzy

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 am

Thanks guys! Smile

Keep them coming!. I am still not sure, but I may have to set the cutoff at Sunday!!!!

So please make an effort to get me something sooner rather than later. In the final step, there will be 80 to 90 pictures (counting the Ana pics in the border) that must all be individually re-sized, oriented and positioned to fill the poster with a tangle of pictures! It's like a puzzle with undefined overlapping pieces, so adding last minute entries after a certain point will not be trivial! It also then has to go to a printer for production and be shipped to Switzerland in time for her birthday.

And remember to add your Happy Birthday Ana greeting in your language, It's the whole theme of the poster.
Wink

Remember, you can email your picture with your birthday greeting in your language on it to:

Smile

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 am

I'm also waiting for a response from the printer about timing if I have it done in the UK and shipped to Switzerland. It would be fantastic to be able to have it printed in Switzerland (Basel itself, if possible), by the Picasa links to Swiss firms only have very small poster options which won't work for this (and my French is nowhere near good enough to navigate Swiss websites to find something else there Very Happy ). If someone wanted to be helpful with finding a Swiss printer I could upload a JPG to, and have it printed there, that could be a tremendous benefit (and could save the day, if things don't work out with the UK option).

The printer should have a product that is a poster about 60cm x 90cm they can ship to Basel quickly. Any suggestions for a Swiss site that will do that? (Damn, I should have done something with my high school French, rather than forgetting it all)

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Don here I leave my picture, now i'm going to also send email, but also leave here if there is any problem and do not arrive by email Wink.

Fan pics for Ana's birthday poster - Page 3 E3032e52544044

And referring to the printer in Swiss, I have a friend who is there and if you want I can ask her and then tell you to what I said, is the only thing I can think of right now Neutral.
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  don99 Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks Ter Smile

Heh, just this morning I found a site:
ExtraFilm SA
Case postale
4002 Bâle

Hahaha, that is actually Basel, I think! :p
And they seem to have an option for a poster 80cm x 120cm cheers
But the site is still all in French Very Happy I can muddle through well enough to upload the image and place an order (I think). But I also sent them an email in English asking if I can order it from here and for delivery time needed.

WOOOHOOOOO! (I think)

(btw, the UK site suggested doing it from their Canadian branch as there is a postal strike in the UK? Question Good thing I asked)

don99

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Don,
some people I think,I read are members of Roger's forum too.Maybe on his forum are people from Switzerland and if they are in good relationships with them, they can ask Roger's fans from Switzerland about printing poster.Maybe,they can give useful information you need.
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum