Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

+34
Anci´s Boyfriend
babytina
isak
Anafan62
lukefusion
M4RiT0
teR
baggy
vandreadMD
David Tuga
petty
Bunker
kyokolover
Roksa
Kasia
ana-avril
Ceren
ajvic
doud
Fernando
denice
Garfieldcat
tennisetviola
volleyball
Jennifer
hearts
badminton.star
don99
AnaIvanovic89
Fuzzi
Nestor
cicmika
Romina
Admin
38 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 6 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  denice Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 am

ok now i'm confused. many ideas and all of them really great. i don't know what to choose....well as i have already said i really like the pillow/towel idea. and it can't be that difficult. (or at least i hope so) i mean we only have to design a mosaic with our pics and our signatures and then find someone who can print it on a towel. there must be someone who does this kind of work..about the idea with the book telling her how we became her fans, i find it really sweet and special. we can also say how being her fans has affected our life etc but not refering to her game. i think that we should write this book (including our wishes as well), as it the easiest project first of all and secondly to have it in case we don't manage to do sth else. about the video idea, after i read some posts i'd like to say that although it's special, i don't think that it is as original as the pillow idea. and about the question whether ana will use them or not, i really don't care that much. i mean that even when i give presents to my closest friends i'm not entirely sure that they will use them. but it's the thought and the action you make. giving a present to someone else shows your love and your admiration to that person. and i think that ana understands and sees that no matter whether she uses the present or not. besides as petty said we don't know her that well in order to make the perfect present. but it worths the effort - it surely does Wink
denice
denice

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 6 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  petty Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 pm

denice wrote:ok now i'm confused. many ideas and all of them really great. i don't know what to choose....well as i have already said i really like the pillow/towel idea. and it can't be that difficult. (or at least i hope so) i mean we only have to design a mosaic with our pics and our signatures and then find someone who can print it on a towel. there must be someone who does this kind of work..about the idea with the book telling her how we became her fans, i find it really sweet and special. we can also say how being her fans has affected our life etc but not refering to her game. i think that we should write this book (including our wishes as well), as it the easiest project first of all and secondly to have it in case we don't manage to do sth else. about the video idea, after i read some posts i'd like to say that although it's special, i don't think that it is as original as the pillow idea. and about the question whether ana will use them or not, i really don't care that much. i mean that even when i give presents to my closest friends i'm not entirely sure that they will use them. but it's the thought and the action you make. giving a present to someone else shows your love and your admiration to that person. and i think that ana understands and sees that no matter whether she uses the present or not. besides as petty said we don't know her that well in order to make the perfect present. but it worths the effort - it surely does Wink

Yes, I definitely agree with you, she worth the effort hehehehe
Hope we"ll choose something in a few days and try to make it as better as possible for her :-))
If I was Ana, I"d definitely be happy to receive something from the fans :-)) It can be sort of motivation for her in the future career :-))
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm

about the pillow/ towel idea. i am sure it can be done quite easily. simply take our design whatever we come up with to any bedding type store and i am sure they could assemble it Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:27 pm

This closed the entry of more ideas? silent
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 pm

teR wrote:This closed the entry of more ideas? silent

yes we will now pick what is decided through the vote and proceed Wink without doing this we will never get it done and delivered by her birthday Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romina Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:08 pm

yes, smart idea Wink

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anafan62 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:51 am

maybe a photo-book from her fave country

Anafan62

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:01 pm

hey guys look at this...this looks great :-))) we can maybe do something like this :-)))

https://www.youtube.com/user/HappyBirthdayBeyonce
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  isak Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:15 pm

petty wrote:hey guys look at this...this looks great :-))) we can maybe do something like this :-)))

https://www.youtube.com/user/HappyBirthdayBeyonce
awesome video!!!!,& good idea,,
isak
isak

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 6 Empty suggestion

Post  babytina Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:14 am

helo guys im so sory it took me a while to visit this site,my suggestion is i think we should all make a video message to ana saying happy birthday and wishing her well,and someone can compile it all together in one video and send it to ana's site that would be nice and its really good,i think ana will appreciate that more, thats the only way i know i can contribute for her special day,i hope il get feedbacks with my idea Wink thank you

babytina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anci´s Boyfriend Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 am

babytina wrote:helo guys im so sory it took me a while to visit this site,my suggestion is i think we should all make a video message to ana saying happy birthday and wishing her well,and someone can compile it all together in one video and send it to ana's site that would be nice and its really good,i think ana will appreciate that more, thats the only way i know i can contribute for her special day,i hope il get feedbacks with my idea Wink thank you
yeah I had the same idea.
I wanted to do a video... and upload it on youtube.
But the towel won the voting and we should do both...
The best thing could be if Ana would take the towel with to a tournament...
but no one here is willing to do that...
I would do the towel but I have no idea what exactly (pictures of fans/us?) and I need a shop who will produce/print it!
Anci´s Boyfriend
Anci´s Boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 6 Empty reply

Post  babytina Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:30 am

thats really nice, i just though of the video since its more personally and she will get to see us imagine if they would post the video msg of us in the video section of anas site that would be so awesome, well i dont know how i can contribute with the towel since i dont know anything about shops and have no money Sad too bad for me..
how will they send it to her?

babytina

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm

babytina wrote:thats really nice, i just though of the video since its more personally and she will get to see us imagine if they would post the video msg of us in the video section of anas site that would be so awesome, well i dont know how i can contribute with the towel since i dont know anything about shops and have no money Sad too bad for me..
how will they send it to her?
the video it's nice..but its not "that"special.you know.everyone can make one and put it on youtube.the towel is like more pearsonal,but same as you,i dont know any shop for making that kind of towels.. Shocked scratch so.. Very Happy

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 6 Empty Suggestions for Ana's b-day present

Post  Bunker Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:05 pm

Time is getting real short on this project, about 40 days till Ana’s b-day. Maybe we should forget about what was voted on; I don’t think we could assemble it on time at this late date and there seems little interest in it anyhow. No one is coming forward with how to go about anything.
I’m not a good ‘take control guy’ so I’m no help.
Was doing this other years as difficult as this seems this year?

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:33 pm

i dunno what the problem is, the people who started this should make things happen now Mad
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  petty Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Hey guys !!!
Is anybody here ?????
I mean, I know that Ana has some problems with her game, I know she"s not No 1 anymore, but that"s not the reason not to make a present for her..I just don"t understand what"s going on here... I think she"ll appreciate a B-day gift from us :-)) So if we want it to happen, we have to do something !!!
If not..ok..but I think we can at least try to do something about it ...
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Post  doud Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:23 pm

yep.. i'm agreed with Petra...she always is so happy to receive smth from us..no doubt !!!
so how the things are going for the gift ?? Smile !

doud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanja Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

petty wrote:Hey guys !!!
Is anybody here ?????
I mean, I know that Ana has some problems with her game, I know she"s not No 1 anymore, but that"s not the reason not to make a present for her..I just don"t understand what"s going on here... I think she"ll appreciate a B-day gift from us :-)) So if we want it to happen, we have to do something !!!
If not..ok..but I think we can at least try to do something about it ...

I agree with you!
Sanja
Sanja

Back to top Go down

Post  Garfieldcat Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:35 pm

lucky that I don't have any idea now Laughing
Garfieldcat
Garfieldcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Anci´s Boyfriend Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:14 am

ok
so towel, right?
with pic of ana or pics of us?
maybe both?
price approx. 10-15 Euro (I guess I can afford that)

So I call myself now "boss"
Is that ok? haha

tell me how to go on...
Anci´s Boyfriend
Anci´s Boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  badminton.star Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:53 am

I'd like a pic of Ana, with her RG trophy! Smile Very Happy

^ yes you are the boss now! lol
badminton.star
badminton.star

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 6 Empty b day

Post  AnaIvanovic89 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:49 pm

We didn´t made any progress in the last months did we? Shocked affraid

AnaIvanovic89

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 6 Empty B-day Suggestions

Post  Curtis Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:18 am

OK, I just found out about this. What is going on here? Are we still taking suggestions?
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Heathie Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 am

I know voting is over but my suggestion for Ana's present would have been to create a birthday mix CD to commemorate her 22nd birthday. It's easy to produce and would be thoughtful with us picking out the songs.

Heathie

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmith Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Along iwth our fan pics maybe we should send Ana any youtube videos that we made.

mrsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next