Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

+34
Anci´s Boyfriend
babytina
isak
Anafan62
lukefusion
M4RiT0
teR
baggy
vandreadMD
David Tuga
petty
Bunker
kyokolover
Roksa
Kasia
ana-avril
Ceren
ajvic
doud
Fernando
denice
Garfieldcat
tennisetviola
volleyball
Jennifer
hearts
badminton.star
don99
AnaIvanovic89
Fuzzi
Nestor
cicmika
Romina
Admin
38 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Romina Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:07 pm

i was saying just like looking in youtube for videos where people said good things about her... for example i saw one where nole was talking about ana... i don't know it's just an idea, it doesn't need to be so hard but if someone has the opportunity to ask a tennis player about ana in the USO, well it will be awesome! Very Happy

Romina

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Ceren Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:00 pm

hello!
actually I have an idea but ı'm not sure about that
could we make book for Ana?I mean in here or other people could write things about Ana? I mean etc:
hello Ana!
I'm Ceren from Turkey/Çanakkale Smile
I'm thinking about you a lot of things..I love you! you should know that! .. I met with you in 2007 wimbledon quarter final! did you remember? what a great match! you was cool as always!you are our idol ı mean especially girls! because you are so beautiful.....
like that we can write maybe, this is my idea for now.. ı will think orginal things for orginal person I love you flower
Ceren
Ceren

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceren Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 pm

or could we make video for ANA? for example when she start in WTA 2005/06/07/08/09.. ? Cool sunny
Ceren
Ceren

Back to top Go down

Post  volleyball Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Ceren wrote:hello!
actually I have an idea but ı'm not sure about that
could we make book for Ana?I mean in here or other people could write things about Ana? I mean etc:
hello Ana!
I'm Ceren from Turkey/Çanakkale Smile
I'm thinking about you a lot of things..I love you! you should know that! .. I met with you in 2007 wimbledon quarter final! did you remember? what a great match! you was cool as always!you are our idol ı mean especially girls! because you are so beautiful.....
like that we can write maybe, this is my idea for now.. ı will think orginal things for orginal person I love you flower

we did that last year :/
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceren Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:28 pm

omg ok! ı wasn't here last year hehe sorry
Romina good idea maybe we can Smile
Ceren
Ceren

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 pm

hi guys.
you know me Razz
i Like Jenifers idea..i think it will be nice if we made poster with all you little pic.so ana can know who are her fans.I also like Rominas idea.i Cant think of anything right now but if i do i'll let you know Razz

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasia Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Hey guys! Smile

Omg, i'm thinking and thinking and it's hard lol! I like that idea (i think that Romina said that) about that video where all people from forum will say some things to Ana... I will think about other things... Smile

Kasia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:14 pm

keep them coming folks. even if you might think they are silly, who knows it might be something to build off of Smile

here is an idea. we can all chip in and pay for her first few sessions with a sports psychologist Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hearts Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Fuzzi wrote:I have maybe a another idea because the poster with us and a signature....
We can buy her a digital picture frame you know???? And everyone design his own picture with a little signature. Then we save all on the memory card for the picture frame....So Ana can have the frame always on Tour with her in the Hotel or so on...and when she need new Motivation or support she watch us and know again who loves her really Wink
Oh Fuzzi, i think this idea is brilliant! but the digital picture frame can also be just a keychain one so its more practical for her lifestyle.
hearts
hearts

Back to top Go down

Post  Roksa Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Fernando wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Whereas the idea of the poster is quite nice! There are some sites (which I can't remember now lol!) where you can create one picture with many small photos. Maybe we can use a pic of Ana and have it created with photos of us? (I hope you understand what I mean)
The question is then how to include messages by us which I think we definitely should do!

I like this idea. I remember that someone in the forum made a pic like that. I don't know if you guys remember it. I'll search it xD.

here is the pic: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img10/5660/08111937.jpg

that's what you mean, right?

Admin wrote:
@ fernando what is your id on Ana's forum just so we know who is here Wink
I'm Ofgm Wink.
I like that idea too! This mosaic would be sooo great! Very Happy yeahh it's really best of all Smile

Roksa

Back to top Go down

Post  denice Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:49 pm

hi everyone (again). i just came back from vacation so i didn't have that much time for some serious thinking LoL....i liked the idea with us wishing her in a video and the one with the big poster. about the idea with the backgammon i'm not that sure cauz i guess it will be difficult to do..i'll tyr to find sth as well Wink
denice
denice

Back to top Go down

Post  hearts Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:05 am

The mosaic looks great! Do you remember who made it?
hearts
hearts

Back to top Go down

Post  Roksa Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:41 pm

hey guys Wink

i meant something like that: http://www.picturemosaics.com/gallery/?page=1&rows=3
check this out! Smile

ofc, there would be our fave Ana's pic or something like that. our pics (I mean our faces) would be these tiny which create a large one Smile
what do you think?

Roksa

Back to top Go down

Post  kyokolover Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Hey everyone~
Well, 2007 the bday gift that our Chinese fans of Ayumi Hamasaki sent her was a Video,which includeing our wishes to her.And 2008 the gift was a CD of all her singles that we sang them.So ....
1 I like cicmika's idea that we can write a song for her with tune,and use this song as a background to make a video for her.We can put Ana's great moment in the video,also our photos(maybe can add our wishes on them,also can be the graphics),for expample we can make some pics which has similar expression as a group,and add our photos between two groups.As for the song,we can sing it together(use cool edit can do that I think),or 2or 3 people sing one sentence.
2I think maybe we can read our letters to her.Not letter complete,just a few sentence as our wishes....it maybe very long Razz
thnx to cicmika,I really want to do something for this project.... Razz maybe my idea is not very good....I am trying Laughing
And I think I can make graphics if need Wink ~~~~ I will try best to do that lol!

Last edited by kyokolover on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
kyokolover
kyokolover

Back to top Go down

Post  kyokolover Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Roksa wrote:hey guys Wink

i meant something like that: http://www.picturemosaics.com/gallery/?page=1&rows=3
check this out! Smile

ofc, there would be our fave Ana's pic or something like that. our pics (I mean our faces) would be these tiny which create a large one Smile
what do you think?
It's a good idea,and to be honest I used to try to make a graphic like that...but a little tough so I gave up Razz But there are more people do this for Ana,it maybe a good way.However...if it's a too "simple" present Question I am not sure....btw another quesion:I think just use Ana's pic to make this large is too monotonic....just use our pics,I am afraid if we can get so many pics....and if use both,it may be confusion....just my own opinion....
kyokolover
kyokolover

Back to top Go down

Post  hearts Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:27 pm

wow kyokolover, sang to her thats special lol.. did you send it to her management in Switzerland?
hearts
hearts

Back to top Go down

Post  kyokolover Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:18 pm

hearts wrote:wow kyokolover, sang to her thats special lol.. did you send it to her management in Switzerland?
You mean Ana's management?I mean we can make a video or a DVD...I don't know how we send present to her.... Shocked
if you mean Ayumi,she is Japanese Smile we sent it to the stuff of the music company,and then he gave it to her.
kyokolover
kyokolover

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:06 pm

i think we should put a deadline on submission of ideas, how does one more week sound Aug 22 Question by then i figure most who are interested will have found their way in and submitted any ideas they have Smile then we will have a vote and get going sound good Question
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 3 Empty Ana's Bday project

Post  Bunker Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi, my name is Willie, aka Bunker. This is my first year on forum, so this project is new to me. Great idea. All ideas submitted so far seem great.
I was thinking...How about a well designed patch that could be attached to Ana's on court tennis (duffel) bag. It could have the year and all fans names that take part on it. This way, her fans are always with her on court for support. Anyway, just a thought.

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  denice Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Admin wrote:i think we should put a deadline on submission of ideas, how does one more week sound Aug 22 Question by then i figure most who are interested will have found their way in and submitted any ideas they have Smile then we will have a vote and get going sound good Question
well a weeks sounds ok. (i think)
denice
denice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Yeah i think we need still a little time for ideas.
I like the idea with the poster/book from us for Ana, too! Very Happy
But for the moment i miss anyway the "real blast" you know??? So i mean the idea where i say directly "YEAH That's it!" Exclamation
But i have no idea until now....
I think we are all the same opinion when i say that it must be one thing what Ana always remember at us and what she can have maybe always with her on Tour, or????
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Fernando wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Whereas the idea of the poster is quite nice! There are some sites (which I can't remember now lol!) where you can create one picture with many small photos. Maybe we can use a pic of Ana and have it created with photos of us? (I hope you understand what I mean)
The question is then how to include messages by us which I think we definitely should do!

I like this idea. I remember that someone in the forum made a pic like that. I don't know if you guys remember it. I'll search it xD.

here is the pic: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img10/5660/08111937.jpg

that's what you mean, right?

Admin wrote:
@ fernando what is your id on Ana's forum just so we know who is here Wink
I'm Ofgm Wink.

This is exactly what I meant! I wouldn't call it my idea, because I only remembered someone mentioning/suggesting it for one of the older birthday projects.

I doubt that Doug already got the message for this forum as he's not online that much atm.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  hearts Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 am

Oh I see kyokolover

I think thats a nice idea Bunker Smile

The deadline sounds good Greg, there's already alot of great ideas.
hearts
hearts

Back to top Go down

Post  kyokolover Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:28 am

Well....I have to say I don't think my idea is a good idea....if we already write a song for her,where should we find accompany audio....that's problem.. Sad
and Bunker,that idea is great Smile also,make a poster maybe great too....gush I was confused.... Razz

and I have a crazy idea,can we make an umbrella with our smiles on it?like the umbrellas on Beijing Olympic....just a thought Laughing
There should be a deadline indeed... bounce

Last edited by kyokolover on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
kyokolover
kyokolover

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Bunker wrote:Hi, my name is Willie, aka Bunker. This is my first year on forum, so this project is new to me. Great idea. All ideas submitted so far seem great.
I was thinking...How about a well designed patch that could be attached to Ana's on court tennis (duffel) bag. It could have the year and all fans names that take part on it. This way, her fans are always with her on court for support. Anyway, just a thought.
hmm this sounds like nice idea. i like it..and i also love the idea with the poster.i think it will look grea.. all ideas are cool but i think these two are the best Smile cheers

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next