Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

+34
Anci´s Boyfriend
babytina
isak
Anafan62
lukefusion
M4RiT0
teR
baggy
vandreadMD
David Tuga
petty
Bunker
kyokolover
Roksa
Kasia
ana-avril
Ceren
ajvic
doud
Fernando
denice
Garfieldcat
tennisetviola
volleyball
Jennifer
hearts
badminton.star
don99
AnaIvanovic89
Fuzzi
Nestor
cicmika
Romina
Admin
38 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  petty Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 pm

ana-avril wrote:
Bunker wrote:Hi, my name is Willie, aka Bunker. This is my first year on forum, so this project is new to me. Great idea. All ideas submitted so far seem great.
I was thinking...How about a well designed patch that could be attached to Ana's on court tennis (duffel) bag. It could have the year and all fans names that take part on it. This way, her fans are always with her on court for support. Anyway, just a thought.
hmm this sounds like nice idea. i like it..and i also love the idea with the poster.i think it will look grea.. all ideas are cool but i think these two are the best Smile cheers

Hi guys :-))) I"m little late,but didn"t have time earlier....
I really like your idea Bunker !! It could be a nice present :-)))
I"ll try to give some new ideas, too...anyway, I think the last year"s present was great :-))) hehehehehe
I was soooo happy when she received it :-)))
Petty
petty
petty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:29 am

^ there she is hey petra Cool

ok i have come up with a few Idea Surprised Laughing

we can use our pics as the design pattern for any of these Wink she might never use them, but these are all something she can have forever Smile

a) quilt
b) pillow
c) towel
d) dooormat/welcome mat
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:29 am

Hi guys! i registered a while ago but then my holidays came and i kinda forgot about this so i'm kinda late... Embarassed well i had to read all of those posts, so you can consider that as being my punishment Very Happy

Anyway... i like a couple of ideas: the mosaic (i had actually thought about it before) and i KNOW it can work cos i've seen some my friends made and they look quite good, and they don't need many pics cos you can repeat them Very Happy these kind of posters are quite large though, this may be a problem? and i also like Willie's idea, even if she doesn't use it Razz actually i like one more, the read letter to Ana! although it's my favourite i dunno if many people would really commit to it...

I don't have any ideas scratch but i think that after this horrible year for Ana we should definitely let her know we are still here and we will always support her no matter what (well at least that's how i feel) and imo this should be clear in our present. rabbit
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey i got an idea! Very Happy we can make the mozaic picture,and we can print it on a t-shirt that she will wear during practice or wherever she like,but i think the problem is the size.i think it will look great coz my bros girlfriend do the same thing and it looked really cool.Smile

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  kyokolover Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Admin wrote:^ there she is hey petra Cool

ok i have come up with a few Idea Surprised Laughing

we can use our pics as the design pattern for any of these Wink she might never use them, but these are all something she can have forever Smile

a) quilt
b) pillow
c) towel
d) dooormat/welcome mat
Oh I like this idea Wink maybe she won't use them,but these things are useful.And we can use the mosaic or graphics or wallpapers or any others things of us and Ana to make them.

And be honest,I also want to write a song for Ana to support her...like the song for Murray,it can be a great inspiring I think.
kyokolover
kyokolover

Back to top Go down

Post  hearts Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 pm

ana-avril wrote:Hey i got an idea! Very Happy we can make the mozaic picture,and we can print it on a t-shirt that she will wear during practice or wherever she like,but i think the problem is the size.i think it will look great coz my bros girlfriend do the same thing and it looked really cool.Smile
Last year's project was a t-shirt and we haven't seen her wear it during practice lol
hearts
hearts

Back to top Go down

Post  denice Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm

hearts wrote:
ana-avril wrote:Hey i got an idea! Very Happy we can make the mozaic picture,and we can print it on a t-shirt that she will wear during practice or wherever she like,but i think the problem is the size.i think it will look great coz my bros girlfriend do the same thing and it looked really cool.Smile
Last year's project was a t-shirt and we haven't seen her wear it during practice lol
LOL....but hearts is totally right. we cannot make her the same present for second year in a row...i like greg's ideas (the one with the towels etc). it's sth useful, unigue, personal and a way to always remind her that we are all here....that sounds a really good idea to me.. and i also like what Bunker suggested... for me these two are the most special ones Wink
denice
denice

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 4 Empty Ana's Bday project

Post  Bunker Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi again...Admin idea is nice, and I like the idea of the quilt and the pillow; not so much the doormat.
We ALL have to think some more, there should be a lot more ideas we can use.

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:36 pm

What is with the idea to give her a new racket bag (sure from Yonex) where are our names anyway sewed in??? Don't know if it possible but it must be something where she always remember at us and give her new energy...
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Fuzzi wrote:What is with the idea to give her a new racket bag (sure from Yonex) where are our names anyway sewed in??? Don't know if it possible but it must be something where she always remember at us and give her new energy...
nice idea, but might be tough given sponsorships Sad i am sure we would need their approval Question
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:12 pm

damn.. Mad

i don't knew that it can be so difficult to make a present for ANA Laughing
The Girl has all what she need....what is with a Surf course Laughing Laughing Laughing

For the momen i think we stay at the idea with poster and the signatures of us at the end...and a big big bunch of flowers I love you
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 4 Empty Ana's Bday project

Post  Bunker Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi again...Fuzzi
If you are referring to my suggestion, maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. I did not mean to imply to give Ana a new racketbag. I just wanted us to make a patch or even a towel that could be added to her current bag with our names and this years date.
But like Admin. says, Yonex might not allow it. Sorry if I confused you.
Bunker

Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post  doud Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:21 pm

the idea about the towel with our names (or nicknames) is interesting and can be nice as well yeah.. even more if we can do the same little flags on it Smile as we 've done for the tshirt last year (remember Smile ) that could be cool i think Smile !!

Anyway to find smth not so hard to do.. is complicated lol... but everyone have such nice ideas Smile Smile !!!!

doud

Back to top Go down

Post  ana-avril Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:34 pm

denice wrote:
hearts wrote:
LOL....but hearts is totally right. we cannot make her the same present for second year in a row...i like greg's ideas (the one with the towels etc). it's sth useful, unigue, personal and a way to always remind her that we are all here....that sounds a really good idea to me.. and i also like what Bunker suggested... for me these two are the most special ones Wink
oops sorry guys i didnt know that the t-shirt was already mad for her last b-day. and yeah the towel idia sounds good Very Happy

ana-avril

Back to top Go down

Post  vandreadMD Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 am

i guess the towel idea is kinda good, we need a very big towel Laughing
vandreadMD
vandreadMD

Back to top Go down

Post  denice Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:15 pm

doud wrote:the idea about the towel with our names (or nicknames) is interesting and can be nice as well yeah.. even more if we can do the same little flags on it Smile as we 've done for the tshirt last year (remember Smile ) that could be cool i think Smile !!

Anyway to find smth not so hard to do.. is complicated lol... but everyone have such nice ideas Smile Smile !!!!
yeah i really like the idea with the towel a lot. and i think that i still have the names with the flags from last year in my pc Wink just in case...
denice
denice

Back to top Go down

Post  baggy Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 pm

yeah i like the towel idea and we could add some of are quotes on it too...
and i also like the idea of writing her a song...
baggy
baggy

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey guys!, I see that little by little we are bringing together ideas.
Personally, I like you a present of something different to the same old game as is the book with all the messages of all users of the forum. One of the ideas that come to mind and I think that is quite original, is to do with our photos of all users of the forum and the silhouette image of Ana.
I think it's a good idea, I hope your opinion Wink
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tuga Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 pm

yeah i think the mosaic poster is a good and original idea and we can write some small messages on the back like me and my friends did to another friend, she even questioned herself which side she should hang on the wall : tongue
David Tuga
David Tuga

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 pm

If you also be good if the idea is finalmene mosaic of all meaningful to choose a sentence for Ana, and put in large.
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 4 Empty Ana' Bday Present

Post  M4RiT0 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 am

It'll be tough to decide this year Ana's present Smile
We have to remember that we want something that shows our love for Ana and the support that we every single days gave to her !! Very Happy
I don't have some particular idea, because some of them had been said here and other was 2y ago present so ... No new ideas Neutral
But I agree with some, even thinking that'll be tough to put them in pratice ...
To be easier, I'll put the ideas I had and that ones I've chosen in a small list and then you discuss and give me your opinions about it ...

1) Each member could record a small video in .wmv mode, like 20sec, with an special message to Ana and then, for example me, using Windows Movie Maker, we could made a video will these...

2) Calendar with our Birthdays and, in each day, a different pic of Ana and a little sentence, could be one of each member. What a Face

3) The poster with the mosaic picture, with a sentence like " NEVER STOP SMILING ! " at the top and " ADJE ANA ! " at the bottom of it and, in the back, the users who made part of this project Cool

4) Letter, as lupita suggested Smile Probably you could made some essencial topics, I or another guy does the letter and then, we "correct" it on Forum

5) The Book of Ana's life Smile With pictures and, in each, a member could right the message he wants Exclamation

6) Song or a Poem

7) Patch with our names, to Ana use it

Cool Pillow, towel, quilt with a pic or signed with our digital signatures (scan the original)

9) Our pics with Ana's silhouette at the bottom and a phrase at the top

10) Mosaic with pictures of us and a phrase where you could right our names under it - For example :
Ana Ivanovic
nan v .......
dma a .......
rms n ......
eit .......
aea ......
s-c ......
--i ......
--a ......

Sorry for this long and boring text Razz
I just want the PERFECT gift for the most PERFECT person in this world Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
M4RiT0
M4RiT0

https://www.youtube.com/mariopi12

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:54 am

I think it's best to do something that never has been given, so is not going to wait for the gift and will be more surprise for she, is my opinion Smile.
This is also a good idea to record a video of each of those users but it takes more time, I think that would be something nice and you would like to Ana clown.

What is important is to make a list of people who really want to participate.
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 4 Empty Suggestion for Ana bday's Present

Post  M4RiT0 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:57 am

So, to START, I want to PARTICIPATE on the present Very Happy
I'm IN Wink
M4RiT0
M4RiT0

https://www.youtube.com/mariopi12

Back to top Go down

Post  teR Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:09 am

Added to the list Wink
teR
teR

Back to top Go down

Post  denice Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 am

M4RiT0 wrote:It'll be tough to decide this year Ana's present Smile
We have to remember that we want something that shows our love for Ana and the support that we every single days gave to her !! Very Happy
I don't have some particular idea, because some of them had been said here and other was 2y ago present so ... No new ideas Neutral
But I agree with some, even thinking that'll be tough to put them in pratice ...
To be easier, I'll put the ideas I had and that ones I've chosen in a small list and then you discuss and give me your opinions about it ...

1) Each member could record a small video in .wmv mode, like 20sec, with an special message to Ana and then, for example me, using Windows Movie Maker, we could made a video will these...

2) Calendar with our Birthdays and, in each day, a different pic of Ana and a little sentence, could be one of each member. What a Face

3) The poster with the mosaic picture, with a sentence like " NEVER STOP SMILING ! " at the top and " ADJE ANA ! " at the bottom of it and, in the back, the users who made part of this project Cool

4) Letter, as lupita suggested Smile Probably you could made some essencial topics, I or another guy does the letter and then, we "correct" it on Forum

5) The Book of Ana's life Smile With pictures and, in each, a member could right the message he wants Exclamation

6) Song or a Poem

7) Patch with our names, to Ana use it

Cool Pillow, towel, quilt with a pic or signed with our digital signatures (scan the original)

9) Our pics with Ana's silhouette at the bottom and a phrase at the top

10) Mosaic with pictures of us and a phrase where you could right our names under it - For example :
Ana Ivanovic
nan v .......
dma a .......
rms n ......
eit .......
aea ......
s-c ......
--i ......
--a ......

Sorry for this long and boring text Razz
I just want the PERFECT gift for the most PERFECT person in this world Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

farao cheers great summary of the ideas M4RITO and nice new ideas as well . well i especially like the numbers 1,3 and 8. oh and a letter with some wishes is absolutely necessary in my opinion. i have to admit that the most original is the idea number 1 - the one with the video. it'd be a gift which would show her our love and how much we care about her and she would finally see our faces lol! but i don't know if everyone here has the means to make a recording or even more if everybody wants to show themselves....but one way or another i really like the whole video idea Wink
denice
denice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next