Ana´s Bday project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

+34
Anci´s Boyfriend
babytina
isak
Anafan62
lukefusion
M4RiT0
teR
baggy
vandreadMD
David Tuga
petty
Bunker
kyokolover
Roksa
Kasia
ana-avril
Ceren
ajvic
doud
Fernando
denice
Garfieldcat
tennisetviola
volleyball
Jennifer
hearts
badminton.star
don99
AnaIvanovic89
Fuzzi
Nestor
cicmika
Romina
Admin
38 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  volleyball Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 am

Admin wrote:@ lupita welcome knew you would be in here Wink nice idea but i have a bit of a concern on how the single letter would be picked Question people might feel put off if they put alot of effort into writing something and theirs isnt picked idk Crying or Very sad we dont want to exclude anyone Smile

in regards to point 2 how exactly do you do that, recording the words as a .wmv? sorry if it seems a dumb question, but i really dont know lol! would we all just send our sentences to whoever makes the video Question

Well hello admin!
Well the thing of picking the letter is like the most easy thing... We can pick it:
a. making a contest and publishing the letters and voting (simple worldwide accepted democracy lol! )
b. giving ideas of what to include in the letter and 1 people would put the ideas together in one single letter.

Or maybe a mixture of a & b we can pick a letter and improve it with other´s ideas...

For your second question: You make a video of yourself saying the words! I said the .wmv because that is the easiest way for me (Windows Media), and we just paste them all together in a simple Windows Movie Maker... It´s very simple I´ve done it!
And yeah once the videosentence is ready you send it to the volunteer who´s gonna paste them all together!

If you want I can be the one making the instructions for the people of the forum, , and putting the videos all together! pale

Mods and Admins would:

Organize the letter thing on a special thread.
Divide the letter into sentences according to the people who COMMITS to participate and let everybody know about the sentence they have to record.

Everybody who would want to help would be welcome as well! cheers
But this is just an idea...
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions for Ana´s bday present

Post  cicmika Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 am

Lupita,it's great idea but here we have problem actually hard work.
We have to know what all members decided to write because it's stupid to repeat one message few times.
About concept,how we will start with letter,what is the second thing Ana should to read etc. and finally how to finish it on the best way.
When we finish with it everything else will be much easy.
Very Happy

But you have good idea.
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  volleyball Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 am

cicmika wrote:Lupita,it's great idea but here we have problem actually hard work.
We have to know what all members decided to write because it's stupid to repeat one message few times.
About concept,how we will start with letter,what is the second thing Ana should to read etc. and finally how to finish it on the best way.
When we finish with it everything else will be much easy.
Very Happy

But you have good idea.

Hey cicimika!
It is actually not much of a hard work... IT´S JUST 1 LETTER! we are going to divide it into sentences and give each forum member 1 sentence to make a video of her/himself saying it. When it´s finished you send it to the someone who is gonna paste them all together to make the video letter.
Instead of ana reading a letter she will watch it!
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Post  Romina Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am

and maybe because it's a video we could put moments of ana winning tournaments (like in the background) while the letter is being "read"... i don't know it's just an idea Smile

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 am

Her pics?!
Of course,it's not hard job to apart sentence with one pic.It all will be slides,isn't it?
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisetviola Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:15 am

What about the video of the letter where instead of the members reading it, we found video clips of other tennis players saying things, so that they read our letter.
tennisetviola
tennisetviola

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:22 am

Sorry,I don't understand. Question
How you will find that players.I know who would do it,JJ,Nole,Janko,Viktor,Nenad Zimonjic and I hope Daniel Nestor(I'm not sure but he was born in Belgrade and was here this year,I think he loves all our players).
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  hearts Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:11 am

I think the members reading the letter is a good idea but its going to take alot of work to sort everything out I guess? Could work though..

Also Jen's idea of the little images is great too Very Happy

And the games is nice, but how can we personalise it?
hearts
hearts

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 am

Romina wrote:and maybe because it's a video we could put moments of ana winning tournaments (like in the background)

that could be tough to find given her performance of late its been awhile Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad although it might inspire her Very Happy

@ emily that could be very tough not sure how we could pull that off Question

@ lupita you got us talking so good idea Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anabdayproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garfieldcat Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 am

well, what about everyone shot their own pic and holding paper that writes for wishing to Ana?

just a crazy suggest, coz I absolutely have no idea what to do
Garfieldcat
Garfieldcat

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 pm

You think your pic and your short message below?! Idea
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  denice Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm

hey everyone! i'm really happy taking part in such a project for second year! thanks a lot to the admins who created this great forum and thanks to everyone who will contribute to this year's present.
lupita your idea is really great! it's both sweet and shows some nice thoughts Wink ok there might be some difficulties, such as the choice of the final letter, but i think that with little positive thinking we will be able to make it.
i will try to come up with some ideas Smile the only thing i want to say at the moment and actually the only thing i know right now is that ana's present this year should show (in my opinion) how much we love her and that we are devoted to her and that we will forever be her fans. and yes a book with wishes is absolutely neccessary. i have the feeling that this year we will come up with a great present Very Happy
denice
denice

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Maybe something what people hate to read as message but it's my comment on your post denice:"I agree." Very Happy
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Fernando Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Whereas the idea of the poster is quite nice! There are some sites (which I can't remember now lol!) where you can create one picture with many small photos. Maybe we can use a pic of Ana and have it created with photos of us? (I hope you understand what I mean)
The question is then how to include messages by us which I think we definitely should do!

I like this idea. I remember that someone in the forum made a pic like that. I don't know if you guys remember it. I'll search it xD.

Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:45 pm

@ denice welcome in nice to see you Very Happy

@ fernando what is your id on Ana's forum just so we know who is here Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm

yeah i remember at some Wallpaper who i saved from the Forum...Ana in the mid and around lots of small pics...

Here you are:
Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 2 Kx9s3blo Suggestions for Ana´s bday present - Page 2 L4rmsujm
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  doud Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 am

heyy .. i just registered Wink as .. doud lol Smile and ofc i'm happy to participate once again for ana's birthday !!
i'll try to find smth as well lol :p ... ^^

i think the big poster with lots of pics is a good idea Smile ...and with the lots of pics in the gallery (of the website) that isn't so hard !!
(with my friends we offered to our best friend a similar things with pics when he was a lil kid until now..and it was great !! and our present still is hang on his wall Smile !)

i have an idea as well :
maybe we can make smth like a book with some sentences and lots of pics which is telling like the story of her life ..i mean from the beginning when she was a lil kid with some pics until now .. with loads pics on and off court which show the great player and person who she is became now Smile ! and at the end ...we can do 'write' some wishes for her bday Smile plus maybe a lil avi and autograph Smile

doud

Back to top Go down

Post  ajvic Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:44 am

Ideas so far
1. Write a Song (cicmika)
2. Poster as puzzle with her pics, or puzzle (cicmika)
3. Backgammon, special designed version (Fuzzi)
4. One picture with many small photos, use a pic of Ana and have it created with photos of us (Jennifer)
5. Write One (1) letter for Ana, and makes a video-letter with all members saying a few words of the letter. (lupita)
6. A book with some sentences and lots of pics which is telling like the story of her life, and at the end some wishes for her bday. (doud)
I hope that the copyright are ok Smile

Sorry if I don’t include some ideas, I just post the more specific ones.
--------
I like the idea of lupita, and I think that the cover of the dvd could be the image of Ana created with photos of us (idea of Jennifer ). And at the end of the video-letter, we could say happy birthday to Ana in many languages, because she likes languages. Wink

I don't know if I understand very well the idea of Jennifer, I think is cool but I don't know if is posible

I want to know more about the dvd gift of 2007 Question

ajvic

Back to top Go down

Post  volleyball Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 am

ajvic wrote:
Ideas so far
1. Write a Song (cicmika)
2. Poster as puzzle with her pics, or puzzle (cicmika)
3. Backgammon, special designed version (Fuzzi)
4. One picture with many small photos, use a pic of Ana and have it created with photos of us (Jennifer)
5. Write One (1) letter for Ana, and makes a video-letter with all members saying a few words of the letter. (lupita)
6. A book with some sentences and lots of pics which is telling like the story of her life, and at the end some wishes for her bday. (doud)
I hope that the copyright are ok Smile

Sorry if I don’t include some ideas, I just post the more specific ones.
--------
I like the idea of lupita, and I think that the cover of the dvd could be the image of Ana created with photos of us (idea of Jennifer ). And at the end of the video-letter, we could say happy birthday to Ana in many languages, because she likes languages. Wink

I don't know if I understand very well the idea of Jennifer, I think is cool but I don't know if is posible

I want to know more about the dvd gift of 2007 Question

Yeah I think that´ll be great!
volleyball
volleyball

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:51 am

the main organizer of the 2007 gift was doug. he hasnt joined in here as of yet Wink

my brain is working hard. hopefully it will come up with something spectacular shortly Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fernando Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 am

Fernando wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Whereas the idea of the poster is quite nice! There are some sites (which I can't remember now lol!) where you can create one picture with many small photos. Maybe we can use a pic of Ana and have it created with photos of us? (I hope you understand what I mean)
The question is then how to include messages by us which I think we definitely should do!

I like this idea. I remember that someone in the forum made a pic like that. I don't know if you guys remember it. I'll search it xD.

here is the pic: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img10/5660/08111937.jpg

that's what you mean, right?

Admin wrote:
@ fernando what is your id on Ana's forum just so we know who is here Wink
I'm Ofgm Wink.

Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 am

I'm Ofgm Wink.

welcome in Smile

we need more bodies and ideas in here folks. please encourage all your forum friends to come on in Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzi Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:01 pm

I have maybe a another idea because the poster with us and a signature....
We can buy her a digital picture frame you know???? And everyone design his own picture with a little signature. Then we save all on the memory card for the picture frame....So Ana can have the frame always on Tour with her in the Hotel or so on...and when she need new Motivation or support she watch us and know again who loves her really Wink
Fuzzi
Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Romina Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:03 pm

also we can find videos of other tennis players (like nole for example) or i don't know sven or scott saying beautiful things about ana and we can compile them into one vid... that way she can remember what people think about her, not only her fans Smile

Romina

Back to top Go down

Post  cicmika Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Romina wrote:also we can find videos of other tennis players (like nole for example) or i don't know sven or scott saying beautiful things about ana and we can compile them into one vid... that way she can remember what people think about her, not only her fans Smile

Where you will find it?On the web or maybe you want some members to go on USO and ask some tennis players about Ana.All Serbs,Roger(she loves him),Rafa and who? maybe Venus one of her idols and for example Kim, Ana said that she's good at the beginning of career when she was 'star' only in Serbia.Of course,Monika Seles as her 'inspiration' to play tennis.
But only if they want it.It's science fiction at this moment.
cicmika
cicmika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next